Scrollsaw slotted ornament.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollsaw slotted ornament.

I did see a pattern for a slotted heart pattern whith three or four hearts in it. Does anyone know where I can find IT?/ Thanks for your help

I found them in a book titled Fun & Easy Projects.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• marshall
      Reply to Another one
      marshall
      Fine job , looks like you have art down !
      Today, 06:46 PM
    • marshall
      Reply to Owl fretwork
      marshall
      Really fine work , a lot of drill holes and time consuming project .
      Today, 06:44 PM
    • marshall
      Reply to Believe Plaques
      marshall
      No it's not my pattern and off hand I forgot who give it too me , would have to pull it back up on the PC to find out who it was that gave it too me . I always tell people that the line on the cross may not be cut perfect , but the man that was crucified on the cross was perfect in every way . Tha...
      Today, 06:41 PM
    • hotshot
      Reply to Something new, that is not a Coin . . . per se
      hotshot
      It is in the garage. Is that enough or do I need to have the door cracked/open? My smell is pretty decent, and there is not much of a smell. I'm running at a very very low amps/volts, so there are no bubbles from the gassing, but I'm a rookie, so I could be killing myself without knowing it. I'm actively...
      Today, 05:23 PM
    • Maisie
      Blade too close to guard - tension problems
      Maisie
      Hi, I've been scroll sawing since 2015, so not really a newbie, but am not sure where to post this - Over the last month I've been having problems with new blades stretching to almost the edge of the guard when I cut, whereas the blade used to always be in the middle of the guard and cut really fast,...
      Today, 04:50 PM
    Working...
    X