Scrollsaw slotted ornament.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollsaw slotted ornament.

I did see a pattern for a slotted heart pattern whith three or four hearts in it. Does anyone know where I can find IT?/ Thanks for your help

I found them in a book titled Fun & Easy Projects.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
      Reply to compound cutting
      Dan A
      I'm pretty sure the blade was in right. It was an 1 3/4 piece of poplar. Once I was done cutting I couldn't even get the piece to come apart out of the block. Which as I remember it, indicates to much pushing and making the blade bend.

For what it's worth I cut an ornament out of pine and...
      Today, 06:17 AM
    • leehljp
      Reply to Shingles
      leehljp
      My wife got the vaccine shot in 2011 and 4 months later came down with shingles. It wasn't a light case either.

My aunt said she found a cure for shingles: She heard that rubbing Dr. Tichenors antiseptic on it would stop it. She got in the tub and poured some on. As she tells it: "When...
      Yesterday, 10:15 PM
    • vgraf
      Reply to Mass Production
      vgraf
      I also cannot perceive making that many of anything. I just finished about 30 of the mini birdhouses and am ready to start something new.

I also have used the alcohol and shellac method. It really speeds up the finishing process. If the surface is left a little rough, a little touch up...
      Yesterday, 09:29 PM
    • vgraf
      Reply to compound cutting
      vgraf
      I had trouble cutting once with a new blade and then discovered I had it backwards.
      Yesterday, 09:23 PM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Fall magazine
      NC Scroller
      Can't wait to get mine.
      Yesterday, 08:51 PM
    Working...
    X