Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitarman
    replied
    Don, you are right. I didn't count the strings. I was looking for the tuning key which it doesn't show. I will add that to it. Thanks again. I know you will be glad to get rid of me. lol Take care and God bless. David

Leave a comment:

• DROB
    replied
    David, It does have 5 strings.

Leave a comment:

• guitarman
    replied
    Don, I just noticed that this is not a 5-string banjo but I will try to add the fifth string. Thanks again. David

Leave a comment:

• guitarman
    replied
    Don, I like this very much and I think I can do something with it. Can't thank you enough. what do I owe you?

Leave a comment:

• DROB
    replied
    David, Will this work for you??
    Don R banjopattern.jpg banjopattern.jpg

Leave a comment:

• guitarman
    replied
    Don, I need a pattern of a banjo fretwork style that I can cut and put in a frame. Any help would be appreciated very much. David

Leave a comment:

• DROB
    replied
    David, What kind of pattern are you looking for? Just a 5 string banjo fretwork (portrait) style or free standing or ae you looking to build a banjo?? Let me know I can probably help

Leave a comment:

• guitarman
    replied
    Thanks Carole, I actually knew about that part..When I was asked to check my messages I thought something would be there that I was looking for but it wasn't and I thought I was looking at the wrong place or there was another place I didn't know about. I still have a lot of trouble with this thing now. If I wanted to post a picture of my work I don't have a clue anymore as to how to do it and I stay too busy to sit down and try to figure it out. Thanks for you input and time. David

Leave a comment:

• handibunny
    replied
    If you scroll up to the top of the page, on the right side you should find your forum name and avatar, and to the left of that, a box that says "Messages".

Leave a comment:

• guitarman
    replied
    Don, I can't find anything. How do I find my messages? Can't find anything since the setup has changed. Sorry, I'm a little dumb with this thing anymore. David

Leave a comment:

• DROB
    replied
    David, Check your messages

Leave a comment:

• guitarman
    started a topic banjo again

banjo again

I'm asking one more time in hopes that someone can make me a pattern of a 5-string banjo I'll gladly pay for the pattern. Thanks, David

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X