Dolls house furniture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolls house furniture

Hi has anyone got any plans for doll house furniture that they wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks, smudge

I make my dollhouse furniture without using patterns. But here is one of the several sites available with free patterns. Make Dolls House Furniture With Free Scale Miniature Furniture Project Instructions Hope you find what you are looking for.

Comment

Thank you Sappy, it's just to keep the kids happy.

Comment

There has been several patterns in the magazine over the last several years. Also I have gotten some good plans from library books.

Arthur

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• robdperry
          New from Port Angeles Washington
          by robdperry
          Using the Forum to make a decision on purchasing my first scroll saw instead of a drone.
          Today, 01:52 PM
        • garryatpa
          Reply to Vintage scroll saw identification
          by garryatpa
          Just looking at The New Scroll Saw Handbook by Patrick Spielman and found a picture of this saw on page 47. Make is unknown and photo was submitted by a Henry Aldinger. Is submitted as an early electric scroll saw.

Garry
          Today, 01:40 PM
        • Rolf
          Clock hardware Kits.
          by Rolf
          A new member ralph123 left me a private message. Asking if I still provided kits for the Wooden gear clock in the Summer 2013 issue if SSWWC.
          Ralph I sent you a private message.

Yes I do still make the kits.
          Today, 08:49 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to A Bear In The Woods
          by Rolf
          I checked out that site and found a CNC/ SVG file for $1.99 plus $25 shipping! for a digital file NOPE....
          Today, 08:38 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to Phone call from son.
          by will8989
          Talked to him yesterday after he was coherent. Very fortunately, it was dc current. He said ac current and would have ended differently. And it wasn’t a house. It was a converter box in a marina located on a deck cut into a 20’ high steep bank. They had to climb a ladder to get to it. And they were...
          Yesterday, 10:53 PM
        Working...
        X