1955 Ford Victoria 2dr Hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Ford Victoria 2dr Hardtop

I'm looking for a ss pattern for a 1955 Ford Victoria 2dr hardtop. I already found the Wildwood 1955 Ford Sunliner Convertible clock pattern. My brother is having a 75th birthday coming up and I would like to be able to give him a finished project of his first new car. Thanks.

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 08-06-2012, 04:00 PM.

Here's my take on a sweet ride like that. Hope it works for you! Let me know if you need it simplified in any way.
    -Candy
    Scrollsaw Patterns by Candy-Zine Home
    Attached Files

Comment

Whooops! Wrong way! Corrected pattern.

Well, call me a silly girl. I manipulated the file to the point that I had the steering wheel on the WRONG side! Here is the corrected version. Sorry about any confusion...good though for anyone on the other side of the pond
      -Candy
      Scrollsaw Patterns by Candy-Zine Home
      Attached Files

Comment

1955 Ford Victoria 2dr hardtop

Thanks for the pattern. Looks pretty good. I'll give it a try and let you know the results. It will be a while before I do it, however. I'm still learning to cut a straight line.

Comment

Didn't mean to be flipant. It's pretty hot here right now so I'll be waiting for it to cool off a bit before I try the pattern. Thanks for your effort.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ralph123
            Reply to Clock hardware Kits.
            by Ralph123
            I didn't get the message. What address did you send it to?
            Today, 02:05 PM
          • meflick
            Reply to Hope everyone had a safe holiday.
            by meflick
            Whatever therapy works for you - is a good therapy. Glad your touch/retail therapy was beneficial for you Betty.

Scott, I am so sorry to ear that you and your wife have both had to fight through Covid. I hope this means that you are both on your way to healing, if a bit slowly....
            Today, 12:14 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Triceratops Puzzle
            by Sandy Oaks
            A project finished Monday, July 4th. The pattern is by Judy & Dave Peterson and found in their book, Making Wooden Dinosaur Toys and Puzzles. I used 3/4" Poplar. It is approximately 5 1/2" x 11". Cut on the Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #3R MGT blades and Pegas #1 Spiral blades for...
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Today, 11:10 AM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            Hugs to you, Betty, for your zany posts that always bring a smile, and to you, Scott, who are usually on the giving end of things. And to everyone else who makes this forum the special place that gives so much, and refuses to give up. 🤗
            Today, 10:25 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            I need hug therapy. Between my wife then I having Covid we pretty much isolated the last month. No energy still. Have not even walked into the shop in weeks.
            Today, 09:43 AM
          Working...
          X