Trivet design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivet design

I make a few different trivets which are very popular here and the enclosed design I usually make on an oval shape. I have been trying to find a new shape for this pattern and the best I could find was the enclosed design. It is actually a lens hood from a camera and I made it oval shape but the big problem is that it was a pencil drawing and very thick.I just cut this one to try it out and cannot use it again as it is not accurate enough, Could someone come up with a pattern with a thin defined line roughly to the design of the enclosed. I would be so grateful, Many thanks.
    Attached Files

That's gorgeous. Looks like a nice wall hanging thing.
    Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
    Desert Woodcrafters
    Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

I'm sorry i really don't think i understand what you would like done. Do you want the flower made into a line drawing? Or the shape of the outside plaque? Or maybe i am way off. What exactly would you like to see? Sorry for my denseness. I haven't had my coffee yet this morning lol
      Russell

Comment

Hi Russell. I hope you are keeping well and making plenty of sawdust. I am sorry, I am a bit vague as well sometimes. What I am after is just the outside shape, ideally as a line drawing so I can follow the line closely on the saw. The flower is just one of many designs I use for this sort of work. I have some really nice patterns I would like to use in the above shape. Thanks Russell.

Thanks for the comments Stephen.

Comment

LOL ok Fretnot, i got the idea... I hope I didn't know just how big you wanted it but here is my attempt, hope you can make it work.
          Russell
          Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks Russell, thats exactly what I wanted. I will post some pieces shortly to show you what I made from it. Thanks again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X