Lowrider truck Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowrider truck Pattern

Hi, i would like to know if anybody have a pattern for a lowrider truck pull up toy or if anybody knows where i can get one.

Thanks
    Sergio

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your post/request/question.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 06-22-2012, 09:43 AM.

Sergio there is a lowrider truck puzzle pattern you could adjust to fit your needs. Many free pattern by Arpop. Good luck
    Free Scroll Saw Patterns by Arpop: Kid Stuff
    Last edited by Wood Dog; 06-22-2012, 09:23 AM.
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

i got a s-10 lowrider. Its one from my new book which is not released yet so its our little secret.

Comment

Comment

Lee,that is awsome!! I like that, thanks.!

Wood dog, thanks, i'll check them out.

Comment

Lee, great pattern, thanks for sharing, please let us know when this book will be available and will it be in an on-line format also.
            thanks
            jim
            penquin

Comment

yes when it is available it will both PDF and book but I am working on it still so i can't say when yet.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Bruce at the sawmill
                by will8989
                This video was taken where Bruce volunteers at the sawmill. Bruce is the tall one at the back of the saw.
                https://youtu.be/ffsJjR0Sc3c
                Yesterday, 09:27 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to How to start the day
                by will8989
                No worries Linda, I have all my receipts since we bought the house, the updates on the updates!
                Yesterday, 09:22 PM
              • vgraf
                Reply to elementary questions
                by vgraf
                Cute Pattern.
                I have good success treating the wood with spry shellac before cutting. There will not be a problem painting the pieces with craft paint over the shellac. As previously said, just be sure to keep the paint off of the cut edges. If you want to seal the craft paint, a light spray coat...
                Yesterday, 09:14 PM
              • dwssr2
                Reply to elementary questions
                by dwssr2

This is the puzzle, for some reason I usualy make my puzzels with thicker stock, sometimes 3/4 oak or pine or poplar. I have made puzzels in the past I just wanted to get some fresh ideas on blades and finish. I like the idea of applying shellac first that is if the paint sitll covers...
                Yesterday, 06:30 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post #7
                by will8989
                No more waiting for weeks to start therapy. The sooner you use the replacement the better. Bruce was doing mild hand exercises the day after his surgery and bending slightly at the elbow. They expected him in pt for at least 6-9 months. He stopped in February and is doing home therapy, like lifting...
                Yesterday, 01:29 PM
              Working...
              X