Portrait Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portrait Pattern

Could someone make a pattern of this pic for me, I have tried several times and cannot come up with a usable pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Randy, That picture is way too small to get any useable detail. Do you have anything larger?
    Don R
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Here is my attempt. -- Ekmouse
      Attached Files
      Audry Hepburn - Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Comment

Don R, no sorry that is the only one I have, Thanks for trying. Ekmouse that pattern looks 200 percent better than any I came up with. for the pattern

Comment

Your welcome, Randy. I hope the pattern works for you. If it does could you post a pic? I'd like to see the finished product...

--Ekmouse
          Audry Hepburn - Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Comment

Ekmouse I sure will I will be cutting it out of 3/4 inch oak.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alexscrollsaw
              It is so cute (Christmas deer)
              by alexscrollsaw
              "It is so cute" - it is the first what I hear when I show this project. I haven’t done 3D patterns for a long time (about a year), it’s quite difficult and takes a long time. But I don’t regret the time I spent on this new pattern - Christmas deer, I think it turned out great. It is...
              Today, 02:03 PM
            • markdavd
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by markdavd
              I've been using the bags from Amazon and a heat gun my wife bought when she was a preschool teacher. Unless you are wrapping of small parts, you don't need a sealer. Just fold it over and hold it with a small piece of scotch tape on the back. After you shrink it it's sealed enough to keep everything...
              Today, 09:45 AM
            • NC Scroller
              by NC Scroller
              My process is a bit different. Since I am using heat shrink bags when you seal the open end you trap a lot of air in them. When you start to heat the bag to shrink it you create a large bubble. I continue to heat the bag until it does pop a hole. I have been doing this for years. The shrink wrap...
              Today, 07:42 AM
            • will8989
              by will8989
              None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
              Today, 12:20 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              by Linda In Phoenix
              What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
              The bags seem easier on the surface.
              But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
              Yesterday, 03:24 PM
            Working...
            X