Portrait Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portrait Pattern

Could someone make a pattern of this pic for me, I have tried several times and cannot come up with a usable pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Randy, That picture is way too small to get any useable detail. Do you have anything larger?
    Don R
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Here is my attempt. -- Ekmouse
      Attached Files
      Audry Hepburn - Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Comment

Don R, no sorry that is the only one I have, Thanks for trying. Ekmouse that pattern looks 200 percent better than any I came up with. for the pattern

Comment

Your welcome, Randy. I hope the pattern works for you. If it does could you post a pic? I'd like to see the finished product...

--Ekmouse
          Audry Hepburn - Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Comment

Ekmouse I sure will I will be cutting it out of 3/4 inch oak.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
              Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
              by tgiro01
              Glad to hear he is getting back on track. After seeing what my wife went through, after her fall, I wouldn't wish rehab or PT on anyone.
              Today, 07:19 PM
            • tgiro01
              Reply to FInished Product
              by tgiro01
              It will sit on the coffee table for a couple of weeks/months - Until I finish the next one. Then it get relegated to the collection to await the next craft show. Or it may go to the art gallery for a few months.

Jim - Same two words I gave Rolf and Scott -- Wedgie Sled. Jerry Bennett's...
              Today, 07:16 PM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to The Viking
              by jim_mex
              Hi Jo - that is an absolutely stunning piece of work and a labor of love to draw the pattern and then transform it into a dimensional wood project and give so much life to the character. Your choice of wood color and grain combination is also spot on. Wow!

I'm going to share this image...
              Today, 06:26 PM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to The Viking
              by Linda In Phoenix
              So much coolness shared.
              Today, 02:47 PM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to FInished Product
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Ewwwww.....Ahhhhhh.......So very nice in design and craftsmanship!🤩
              Today, 02:46 PM
            Working...
            X