Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?

Not sure which forum I saw it on but someone posted a picture of their creation of a hand with the words "read between the lines" and I tried to make a pattern of it unsuccessfully. Now I cannot remember who posted that picture or which forum I saw it on to ask for help with a pattern. Anyone remember seeing that & where?
    Bob making sawdust in SW Louisiana
    with a EX-21

Think you may be looking for this Bob......http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/scr...ests/44341.htm
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• old fa_t
      Reply to Recommendations anyone?
      by old fa_t
      I appreciate the input from everyone but, I need clarify to my work? space. I originally stated my area measures 6'X10' and, it does. But, I only have about 5'X5' of available space and, that's without taking myself into consideration.
      I know from past undertakings, that I can and will confine...
      Today, 09:59 AM
    • Jimern
      by Jimern
      I'll add in some food for thought too. I was unsure if I would enjoy this hobby (addiction) so I started with the Porter Cable from Lowes. I think it is a good entry level saw, 5 months later I found an Excaliber on Craigs List and have been happy ever since.
      Today, 09:33 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Farmers market
      by Rolf
      Well that is good news! You really have a nice collection of items love the Wolf. I just might have to make a few pepper mills. And test our market.
      it will be interesting to see how my consignment sales will be. They were this weekend and again next weekend. I will know after that when I pick...
      Today, 09:04 AM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      Food for thought, When I first started scrolling my thinking was "all I want to do is this and I will never do that as it doesn't interest me". I didn't know I would be working with SSWWC or get sucked into creating Intarsia or doing large intricate fretwork, like Charles Hand designs....
      Today, 08:54 AM
    • old fa_t
      by old fa_t
      Thank you all for giving me a little more to consider. I thought I had covered everything in my mind until others chimed in!
      At least at this point in life, I'm not under a time constraint.
      Today, 07:37 AM
    Working...
    X