Portrait Pattern Request (new pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portrait Pattern Request (new pics)

Don, these are much better quality photos than what I previously posted. Would you be able to try again? Pick which ever one you think would transpose the best. Or if anyone else would like to give it a try. It's for an upcoming wedding. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Still having problems with this one.There is a lot of shadow around the eyes in all of the pictures. I will try again later today but in the meantime, perhaps someone else will give it a try.
    Don R
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

No problem Don. Thank you for trying. I'm just gonna tell the person that these pics are no good.

Comment

I know this is a little late, but, thought you might be able to use it... --ekmouse
        Attached Files
        Audry Hepburn - Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Comment

Ohhh thank you so much ekmouse. I'm not sure how you did it with these photos but that's pretty impressive. I really do appreciate the time you put into it.

Comment

You're welcome. I'm so glad you like it.

Comment

Ekmouse, Great patterns given what you had to work with. I spent quite a lot of time on those and couldn't come anywhere close to yours. Congrats on a couple of great patterns.
              Don R
              http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
              http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
              Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Thank you, Don. Coming from you that is a huge compliment to me. I've seen some of your patterns, you do a great job on them! Thanks again, ekmouse.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Trackman
                  Reply to Vases
                  by Trackman
                  Sorry took so long to answer. The brown vase I added butterfly instead of doing wood burning. Wanted to keep them so they would appeal to several people. I sold all of them to a flower shop....
                  Today, 05:13 PM
                • Bill Wilson
                  Reply to My lucky day!
                  by Bill Wilson
                  Being younger than 65, with no qualifying health conditions, I don't anticipate getting a vaccine for some time. My wife works for the school district, so she may be eligible in the next phase. President Biden says that supply will be sufficient for all US adults by end of May. I'm hoping that proves...
                  Today, 04:16 PM
                • MidMich324
                  Reply to What do you think?
                  by MidMich324
                  Will a shop vac work for the table saw?.
                  Today, 11:26 AM
                • MidMich324
                  Reply to What do you think?
                  by MidMich324
                  Thank- you for the feedback. While cleaning it up here are some interesting details. It has a paper bag filter. Then a second cloth filter before two motors. There is a local Wallvac dealer in Grand Rapids for parts. They have the bags in stock. They also said based on the serial number be...
                  Today, 11:25 AM
                • Mr Chips
                  Reply to Another Mid-Michigan Scroller
                  by Mr Chips
                  Really nice work.
                  Today, 08:39 AM
                Working...
                X