Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need another person pattern

Hello all
    Had a friends dad dye and need a pattern. Thank you all in advance because I know that several of you will make a very nice pattern that I then have to make a tough decision of which one to cut. So thanks again in advance.
    Attached Files

pattern

sorry for being a pest, but, I thought that one of you good people would have been able to make a pattern.

Comment

Elkteeth, I have tried this picture several different ways and for some reason, I can't get enough detail to make an acceptable pattern. Hopefully someone else will be able to do better. If you have a different picture, I will be happy to try it again. Sorry.
      Don R
      http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
      http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
      Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Here is my attempt. I will try to work on it a bit more tomorrow night, to add more detail into the shirt. Not sure I will be able to work on it, though, been soooo busy...

--Ekmouse
        Attached Files
        Audry Hepburn - Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Comment

Here is one with more detail in the shirt... --ekmouse
          Attached Files

Comment

patterns

thank you very much ekmouse. I think that I will cut the second one.
            Thanks again.

Stan

Comment

You welcome, Stan. Glad I could help. If you get a chance could you post a pic when you finish? I'd love to see how it looks. -- Ekmouse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X