desk top file organizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desk top file organizer

I am looking for plans to scroll a horizontal desk top file organizer, preferably one that I can adapt to have several levels of file storage. I looked in all my back magazines and in the vault but I could not find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW this is a special request from my wife for her desk so I have to come up with something. Thanks

DG Dewalt 788

I found these two links for you but, they seem so simple, I am sure you have already
    envisioned something more to your liking.
    Free Plan: A Simple Desk Organizer - Fine Woodworking
    Free Plans: How To Make A Vertical Organizer
    God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Thanks for the links, but you are correct they are not what I was envisioning. I am looking for something with some fine scrolling detail for my wife's desk. But thanks anyway.

DG Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dottyblues
        Reply to Pattern Vault
        by dottyblues
        Thank you everyone especially KarlB for finding the pattern.
        Today, 12:20 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by Linda In Phoenix
        So after much debating, I bought a Sawstop table saw--the 36" contractor version, and now have a roll-your-eyes story too.
        I got a few discounts from my favorite hardwood store for buying from them. Yay!
        In a small shop I couldn't live without the mobile base.
        I also added the...
        Yesterday, 10:49 PM
      • will8989
        Supermax
        by will8989
        Bruce and the tech from Laguna finally caught up with each other after almost 2 weeks of phone tag. Bruce ran the sander for the tech and after checking a few things, it was determined it’s the bushing, probably. They are going to send a bushing for Bruce to replace it. If he has a problem replacing...
        Yesterday, 10:31 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Help help
        by will8989
        Bruce lets it soak in on the cardholders, takes 24 hrs. I let everything drip for a few minutes then wipe excess off. 50/50 takes longer to dry than 40/60. I usually move everything upstairs and turn the ceiling fan on to to help it soak in. This finish takes 3-4 days to dry enough to take to shows....
        Yesterday, 10:11 PM
      • KarlB
        Reply to Pattern Vault
        by KarlB
        Here are the ones I made 9 years ago:

Karl...
        Yesterday, 10:05 PM
      Working...
      X