Patterns for Bowls and Baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patterns for Bowls and Baskets

A helpful cabinet maker resawed some walnut to 1/2-3/4" thickness for me. I would like to use it to make some of the baskets and bowls that use a single piece of wood. I have John Nelson's books on wooden baskets and the Longabaugh books on collapsible baskets. I also looked at Carole Rothman's book on bowls: not the type of bowl patterns I am seeking. Can anyone recommend other pattern sources for my project? Thanks.

Steve Good has some in his pattern book
    Baskets-Bowls-Boxes-Jars :
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Steve Good

Thanks for the advice. I have used some of his patterns for other things and may try the Star Bowl from his pattern library.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
        Blades and Square Blocks
        by Dan A
        I don't have much doubt that I asked these questions to Denny in an email back when I got my Pegas saw from him. But none of my saved emails were transferred over from the old computer to this new one.

Since what I use mostly is 3/4-inch pine and 1/4 inch multiply which pegas blade would...
        Today, 06:33 AM
      • cwmagee
        Reply to Another Celtic cross
        by cwmagee
        Alex, your creativity is amazing, keep up the great work.
        Yesterday, 09:47 PM
      • Harry
        Reply to Toy jeeps
        by Harry
        Hi Jim.

The paints I used are mainly aerosol spray.

The green is Rus-oleum Painters touch, craft enamel.

The red is a stores brand own name, just called Wilko's

Don't know if you will get either of these in Mexico, but I'm

sure you...
        Yesterday, 01:18 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Toy jeeps
        by jim_mex
        Great work and patience needed to pull off these smaller toys. You did a fantastic job! I really like them.

I'm curious to know what type of paints you use if you don't mind sharing the brand name.
        Yesterday, 10:15 AM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Another Celtic cross
        by jim_mex
        Nice precise work Alex, as always from you.

I also find Celtic these designs fascinating due to their intricacy and geometrical symmetry but I doubt I have your patience to cut them!

Well done!
        Yesterday, 10:12 AM
      Working...
      X