Forester, This may be of some use?
    Don R
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Don R; 05-03-2012, 08:29 PM. Reason: Correction to pattern

Leave a comment:

• evilbadger
    replied
    Forester

This might help just Google "polar bear coloring book pages" there are quite a few images to choose from. You might have to tweak the pattern as you cut it but it will give you a starting point. Here is a link polar bear coloring book pages - Google Search

Leave a comment:

• Forester
    replied
    Sorry for any infringement.I will stay away from this forum in future.

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Sorry fd_cox (Floyd) - but I had to delete your posted images . I know you were trying to help but sending copies of magazine pages over the forum is copyright infringement.

@Forester
    For the same reason as above please do not request members to send you copies of pages from publications. Such activities can jeopardize the functioning of the forum as its all too easy these days for boards to be closed down or banned due to 'innocently' permitting copyright infringement activities between members. Sorry, but this is definitely a 'no-go' area however well meaning the intentions of members are to help each other out.

Leave a comment:

• Forester
    replied
    Any chance you could email me the page from that mag.Not available in UK.Its only the Bear I want.

Leave a comment:

• ASDLF22
    replied
    I don't know if this is what your looking for but Shelia Landry has this pull toy (I made just the bear myself) SLD371 - Polar Bear Pull Toy Replica it was also in the December 2011 issue of Creative Woodworks and Crafts Magazine. Project Gallery - December 2011 Issue of Creative Woodworks & Crafts

Leave a comment:

• Forester
    started a topic Polar bear

Polar bear

Hi can anyone help me with a simple pattern for a free standing polar bear please ?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
    Looking For Mom and Baby Animal Pattern
    by Quartz43
    I made these simple animal patterns some time ago and gave to my Grandkids. They play with them a lot and have gotten broken so I need to make new ones. Of course, I can not find the pattern and can not remember where I have seen it.

Can anyone tell me where to get the pattern?
    Today, 09:48 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Giraffe Scene and Puzzle
    by Rolf
    Well that is a new one! What a clever combination! looks great.
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Blades
    by Rolf
    I have grown to like the Pegas brand MGT blades . for this thickness the blade number varies from brand to brand, The TPI (teeth per inch) is more important the Pegas 5 is 11.3 and the 7 is 10.4 TPI.

I also the Olson Mach series the #7 has 8 TPI and really works great on thick wood....
    Today, 09:23 AM
  • will8989
    Farmers market
    by will8989
    The sales at my market is off the charts. We do Saturday and Sunday but I’m home cutting for next week and Bruce is there for the 3 hours today mostly for pick ups. My entire stock inventory is just about gone! Bruce made 8 pepper grinders. Only 1 left. Angels, birdhouses flying off the trees. Baskets...
    Today, 09:17 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Recommendations anyone?
    by Rolf
    I have a Micro Mark drill press that I use for the tiny holes when doing delicate fretwork. I am happy with that.
    This saw is too limiting especially for any bevel cuts. The blade change process would drive me nuts, and the other concern is blade tension. It is like the ancient deltas, spring...
    Today, 09:15 AM
Working...
X