Bluegrass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluegrass

I have been invited to be a vendor at a local bluegrass festival, but don't have any banjo or mandaline patterns. I am looking for patterns of these two instruments and more guitar (not electric) patterns. Any body got any like this? Or suggestions on where to find them. I have been to the usual places.

Thanks
    Norm

Don't let your memories be greater than your dreams.

There are some guitar ornament patterns at Steve Good's site.
    http://stevedgo.ipower.com/cat/
    and look in the musical section too.
    Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
    Desert Woodcrafters
    Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

You might try selling small boxes for picks, etc. You can find guitar, mandolin, fiddle, banjo, bass, etc. silhouettes for inlay on your favorite search engine.

If you like wordart, banjo jokes could be a goldmine.

--Rob

Comment

Hello ABlade, here is an acoustic Mandoline. You can find everything else you wanted here Bens Scroll Saw
        Good Luck, can't wait to see a picture of the things you are taking
        Russell
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for these great suggestions. I was just on Steve Good's site and saw several guitar patterns. I like the ideas and will look into them.

Thanks again,
          Norm

Don't let your memories be greater than your dreams.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
            by will8989
            The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
            Today, 11:10 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Farmers market
            by will8989
            Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
            Today, 10:31 PM
          • tgiro01
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by tgiro01
            Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
            Today, 09:38 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Linda In Phoenix
            It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
            Today, 06:47 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Plastic puzzle
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
            Today, 06:38 PM
          Working...
          X