X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern of George.

Hi,
    I need some help please.
    A friend, of some 40 yrs., has been told that he has about 12 months to live and I asked his wife to let me have her favourite picture of him. She has two, one as a young man and one of just a few years ago (on that one you can just see the start of the cancer).
    Could I please have a pattern of each. I intend that each go in separate frames about 14ins. wide by 17ins high, with the actual picture width about 7ins. (the height at whatever.
    Thank you.
    Bob H.
    Attached Files

Hi Bob, Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope thease are ok for you......Paul
    Attached Files
    Hi from the uk

Comment

Bob...Here is my version of early George....Sorry about your friends unfortunate problems. Good patterns Grampa.

Ron
      Attached Files
      Ron

Comment

Bob....Here's my try of the current George....Hope they help

Ron
        Attached Files
        Ron

Comment

Hi,
          Thank you for your patterns, very good. I'll let you know how I get on.
          Thanks again,
          Bob H.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rodney Brown
            Reply to Flamingo
            by Rodney Brown
            Great project, Alex. Very clean cuts. Love the finish product.
            Today, 09:10 PM
          • Rodney Brown
            Reply to Wedding Sign
            by Rodney Brown
            Excellent work, Jim. A project that can be cherished a lifetime!
            Today, 09:08 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            Production mode
            by Jim McDonald
            Finally got my energy level up enough to drag the saw out and get started on thank you state magnets for for all of my critical care nurses and doctors. They truly became like family in those days.
            This is 24 of the first 34 I am doing. These are all cut from some 3/8" wood I had intended...
            Today, 06:48 PM
          • handibunny
            Reply to Wedding Sign
            by handibunny
            Beautiful piece of work, and beautiful girl. May you and your family have many happy years ahead!
            Today, 05:59 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            Wedding Sign
            by Jim McDonald
            I said in late winter I was going to make a sign for my son's wedding. Becky thought I was crazy for working on it so early, but considering my current health issues, I am glad I finished early.
            Knew nothing about making a sign, but knew I could cut, so I jumped in--blind to some of the challenges...
            Today, 02:45 PM
          Working...
          X