Cup cakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup cakes

Hi can anyone help I am looking for patterns to cut cup cakes in MDF.Please help.
    Learning the art of scroll saw.

Carole Rothman has a book out (Creative Wooden Boxes from the Scroll Saw) with a pattern for cup cake boxes you can make. They are so cool to make.
    carole book.jpg
    Last edited by Wood Dog; 04-10-2012, 10:17 AM.
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Cheers Wood Dog
      Learning the art of scroll saw.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
        by will8989
        Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
        Today, 12:00 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
        by will8989
        Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat...
        Today, 11:58 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Today’s market
        by will8989
        Bruce just called, total of 10 cardholders and birdhouses left, one Mary, Joseph and lamb, one pepper grinder and a basket to be picked up. He also sold the last dough board we had. Customers want to know what I’ll have next week! And I have a monster headache almost migraine. This has been an unbelievable...
        Today, 11:46 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
        by NC Scroller
        Family first. Prayers for Connie and you....
        Today, 07:56 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
        by will8989
        He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
        Today, 01:10 AM
      Working...
      X