need Texas Hawaii ornament pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need Texas Hawaii ornament pattern

Hi, I live in Texas about to go to Hawaiian event in 2 weeks.
    Want to make an Aloha word ornament with a Texas flair on it.
    Maybe some stars in it and maybe the whole word say Aloha Y'all!! Would love to have some simple stars on it and the the two l's be Texas boots!! Anyone out there that might go for this!!!
    Thank you so much!!!
    Debbie in Texas!!!

Debbie I live here in Hawaii, but sorry, I am not a pattern maker. Your event sounds like fun
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

How fun to live in Hawaii!! WOW!! Never been there, but want to one of these days!! Was fun to hear from you way over there!!!!
      Daby

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• old fa_t
        Reply to Recommendations anyone?
        by old fa_t
        After totally over-thinking this, I have decided to go ahead with the Micro Mark Saw. It will enable me to do everything I can imagine in my limited space and budget.
        I thank everyone for offering advice, and I look forward to receiving more. As soon as I get it and set it up, I will post pictures...
        Today, 07:37 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Need any wood?
        by will8989
        Figured it out. The photos were Live and I had to edit them. As you can see, we were quite lucky they didn’t come crashing down in a storm. The last picture was a 2 trunk tree. My son already split a truck load today.

Next project, the roofer next week. Yippee....
        Yesterday, 08:56 PM
      • handibunny
        Reply to Need any wood?
        by handibunny
        Betty, I just tried a test, using a standard jpeg file. I clicked "upload attachments", then selected the photo I wanted to upload, then double clicked the photo, and it uploaded without a problem. Go figure!
        Yesterday, 12:07 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Need any wood?
        by will8989
        When I try to upload pictures, why is there an X next to upload attachments? I hate computers.
        Yesterday, 09:14 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Need any wood?
        by will8989
        Here’s the pics. Or not. Won’t let me upload. Will try in the morning.
        04-19-2021, 09:53 PM
      Working...
      X