Boy Scouts of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Scouts of America

I am looking for a pattern of the Eagle Scout emblem of the Boy Scouts of America. Does anyone have a good pattern? Does anyone know if this image is copywritten? Thanks
    DG Dewalt 788

Unfortunately it is a copy right issue for all of the BSA emblems.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks Mike. I thought it might be and I told the customer that it probably was copywritten.

DG Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Bruce, the one on probation
        by will8989
        is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
        Today, 12:59 AM
      • will8989
        Sundays market
        by will8989
        When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
        Today, 12:46 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
        by will8989
        I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
        Today, 12:27 AM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
        by jim_mex
        Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
        Yesterday, 08:47 PM
      • KarlB
        Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
        by KarlB
        Very well done!

Karl
        Yesterday, 07:36 PM
      Working...
      X