Dog Intarsia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Intarsia

I'm looking for an advanced Intarsia pattern of a German Shepard. Preferably a full body pattern. Thanks!

Check out Kathy Wise's website. She has excellent patterns of most of the dog breeds both sitting and standing as well as just the heads.

Happy Hunting!

Jan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
      Reply to Demo display
      by Jim McDonald
      If you just do a Google search for 3d reindeer ornament, you should get several choices....
      Today, 03:41 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
      by Jim McDonald
      Woodgrain is like a straw sucking in the pigment, but I think you did a good job on a complex piece. Lots of patience for this pattern.
      Today, 01:42 PM
    • Rodney Brown
      by Rodney Brown
      Thanks Rolf,
      I actually tried painting the inside of the cuts before removing the pattern and tape. I initially used packing tape because I was out of painters tape. When I sprayed the cuts, apparently the paint bled into the fibers of the wood. But I have to say I have been redeemed by my wife....
      Today, 12:56 PM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      Nice project, I really like the design. You did use a tough piece of material, I would normally suggest cutting at least 3 layers of 1/8 BB because you will get requests of them. I am curious as to why you got some black bleeding into the grain? Is this mounted on a black backer ?
      Today, 08:56 AM
    • Rodney Brown
      Woodgrain Worked Against Me
      by Rodney Brown
      This is my latest project and I'm still up in the air about it. The wood was reclaimed from a table that someone had thrown away. It is 3/4 MDF with veneer on both sides. The project is 11 x 14 and is pretty heavy. The pattern was from "Grandpa" and I believe his real name is Paul. I used...
      Yesterday, 09:31 PM
    Working...
    X