please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please

please could i have a very simple pattern of tree mybe ? i have never used a scrowll saw in my life, it comes next week sometime wish me luck lol
    thanks in advance tracey

Tracey! forget any pattern for the minute ,get a 1/4 pc ply wood or scrap pc of thin board draw some images you like ,and s's sq.s get use to the saw and blades go slow practice going where the lines go ,it will take a little while .drills some small hole ,just bigger than the blade like you will w/a fret pattern make cut outs real small ,all kind of intricate shapes in ten or 12 places close together .In other words get used to the saw and cutting so you do not get frustrated trying to cut first.I know thats not what you wanted to hear
    but its the truth ,then get a coloring book ,use as a pattern ,explore and experiment,you will see what I'm trying to let you have fun and learn at your own paces.I look forwrd to seeing some of your work here soon!
    My VERY Best!
    Carl
    "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
    Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

You could get a childs coloring book and use some of the picturesas simple patterns. Welcome to this hobby.
      Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions on this site.
      and we do like to see picture odf your work.

Comment

aww thanks guys, i will do what you have said, kids colouring books here i come , i will post on here my first thing lol ,,, when i have got to know the saw an how it works ,
        thanks so much again
        tracey

Comment

Doddy, There are tons of trees here Oak Tree clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free & public domain
          Good Luck!!
          Don R
          http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
          http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
          Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Doddy,
            Use Google it can be your friend. Type any word followed by images IE Tree images you will find all types of pics to print out and practice on for silhouette style cutting (outlines).

https://www.google.com/search?q=tree+images&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=V36&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=TL0uT_m QFYzUiALis4WzCg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved =0CBcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=605
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

aww this site is so helpful i am very happy that i am getting advice
              thankyou all so much
              tracey

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X