Canada Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Puzzle

I have seen puzzles for the different American states, I was wondering if anyone had some puzzles for the Canadian territories and provinces.
    Thanks
    Mike

THE KEYSTONE PIPE LINE COMES TO MIND !LOL !SORRY , OTHERS Kinds NO !
    NOT MY BEST!
    Carl
    "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
    Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

puzzles

Hi I have not seen any puzzles patterns but I did come across The Wooden Teddy Bear Inc site and they have patterns that u can cut out the shape of the provinces, you must buy the patterns ,maybe this will help you.
      Remember keep your blades sharp and your fingers safe

Comment

Mike,
        Love your name...How original....<wink>

Here ya go and individual ones are available via the same page, look at the top. Use your imagination for cutting out the pieces you don't need a template. Try adding in some fugurals like moose, beer bottles,beaver,maple leaf etc. Love to see what you come up with...

Free Blank Outline Maps of Canada
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Originally posted by wood-n-things View Post
          Mike,
          Love your name...How original....<wink>

Here ya go and individual ones are available via the same page, look at the top. Use your imagination for cutting out the pieces you don't need a template. Try adding in some fugurals like moose, beer bottles,beaver,maple leaf etc. Love to see what you come up with...

Free Blank Outline Maps of Canada
          Thanks for the help

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
            Reply to Wood identification needed
            by Rolf
            This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
            Today, 07:38 AM
          • handibunny
            Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
            by handibunny
            I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
            Today, 07:01 AM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
            Today, 06:59 AM
          • dgman
            by dgman
            The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
            Yesterday, 10:40 PM
          • vgraf
            Wood identification needed
            by vgraf
            I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
            Yesterday, 09:31 PM
          Working...
          X