Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirts
    replied

Thats great Russ. I appreciate your help. David will love it. I'll put the Yaker on the front of his t shirt and a big black bass on the back.

Leave a comment:

• Birchbark
    replied
    Nice paper, glad to see it will be an early spring.
    Here is what i came up with, hope it helps you. If not let me know what needs to be different and maybe i can change it.

Russell
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dirts
    replied
    kayak pattern

Hey Rus thank you for responding. I'm just looking for a symbolic silhouette of a paddling kayaker. No real detail just a realistic symbol or a recreational kayaker.
    Our newspaper uses one for a symbol by the headline. Heres the website. I searched all pattern catalogs without any results. Surprising considering the growth of the sport.
    The Northwoods River News - Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Leave a comment:

• Birchbark
    replied
    I might be able to come up with something. Do you want it in color or black and white? Any names with it, or just a picture of someone in a kayak? How many colors if you do want color. How big, and what format? Did you want someone fishing or just paddling? I'll see what i can do if you give me just a little more direction.

Russell

Leave a comment:

• Dirts
    started a topic Kayaker pattern

Kayaker pattern

I've been looking for a kayaker pattern to put on T-shirt. My son David and I kayak fish. David is Downe Syndrome but is one determined Kayaker and fisherman. If the fish don't bite we brown bag shore lunch or swim.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X