Kayaker pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayaker pattern

I've been looking for a kayaker pattern to put on T-shirt. My son David and I kayak fish. David is Downe Syndrome but is one determined Kayaker and fisherman. If the fish don't bite we brown bag shore lunch or swim.

I might be able to come up with something. Do you want it in color or black and white? Any names with it, or just a picture of someone in a kayak? How many colors if you do want color. How big, and what format? Did you want someone fishing or just paddling? I'll see what i can do if you give me just a little more direction.

Russell

Comment

kayak pattern

Hey Rus thank you for responding. I'm just looking for a symbolic silhouette of a paddling kayaker. No real detail just a realistic symbol or a recreational kayaker.
      Our newspaper uses one for a symbol by the headline. Heres the website. I searched all pattern catalogs without any results. Surprising considering the growth of the sport.
      The Northwoods River News - Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Comment

Nice paper, glad to see it will be an early spring.
        Here is what i came up with, hope it helps you. If not let me know what needs to be different and maybe i can change it.

Russell
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats great Russ. I appreciate your help. David will love it. I'll put the Yaker on the front of his t shirt and a big black bass on the back.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
            Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
            by jim_mex
            Good observation Scott! You found a mistake on my side

The shop extension should read 11ft, not 13ft! I screwed up my conversion from cms to feet and inches.

You had me worried though that I'd screwed up the placement holes for the uprights and cross beams so I just went...
            Today, 01:58 PM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
            by NC Scroller
            Just curious about the 13' extension. Building material, especially sheet goods are in 4' increments. Why 13'?...
            Today, 12:11 PM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to How’s that warm weather RJ?
            by jim_mex
            Hi folks - I really feel sorry for you people north of the border.

Here in Central Mexico, apart from a couple of days at the end of January where we had a couple of showers in the evenings we have seen hardly any clouds in the sky during the day since the New Year and although we 've...
            Today, 12:02 PM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to Blue Heron
            by jim_mex
            Wow! - this a stunning piece!

In particular the head is so lifelike it feels like if you got too close to this bird he (or she) would reach out and nip you with its beak....
            Today, 11:52 AM
          • planeur
            Reply to Blue Heron
            by planeur
            Hello Jo,
            It is me again , and after a close look of you Heron, WOW so much details and fine cuts. Was it a gift ?
            Just found the cie which sell the pattern ( in canada )

Have a good day.

planeur
            Today, 11:15 AM
          Working...
          X