Kayaker pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayaker pattern

I've been looking for a kayaker pattern to put on T-shirt. My son David and I kayak fish. David is Downe Syndrome but is one determined Kayaker and fisherman. If the fish don't bite we brown bag shore lunch or swim.

I might be able to come up with something. Do you want it in color or black and white? Any names with it, or just a picture of someone in a kayak? How many colors if you do want color. How big, and what format? Did you want someone fishing or just paddling? I'll see what i can do if you give me just a little more direction.

Russell

Comment

kayak pattern

Hey Rus thank you for responding. I'm just looking for a symbolic silhouette of a paddling kayaker. No real detail just a realistic symbol or a recreational kayaker.
      Our newspaper uses one for a symbol by the headline. Heres the website. I searched all pattern catalogs without any results. Surprising considering the growth of the sport.
      The Northwoods River News - Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Comment

Nice paper, glad to see it will be an early spring.
        Here is what i came up with, hope it helps you. If not let me know what needs to be different and maybe i can change it.

Russell
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats great Russ. I appreciate your help. David will love it. I'll put the Yaker on the front of his t shirt and a big black bass on the back.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
            by Linda In Phoenix
            I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
            Yesterday, 10:01 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by will8989
            Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
            Yesterday, 09:53 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
            by will8989
            Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
            Yesterday, 09:49 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
            by will8989
            He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
            Yesterday, 09:32 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Sundays market
            by will8989
            We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
            Yesterday, 08:56 PM
          Working...
          X