Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

In July, I'll be attending a Ventriloquist convention. This is the logo for this year. I figure a scrollsaw portrait. Any other suggestions?

Maybe a sign that reads: "The Dummy made me do it"
    Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
    "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

WoodyD:
      Not sure are you asking for a pattern made of the logo?
      Erssel

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Recommendations anyone?
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Do you have room on a workbench for a 16" saw----that you can move and use the space for sanding or other operations? I have a larger area to work with then you, but I do have workbench type tools that I have to swap out the space for as the need arises. Sometimes you have to sit back and scope...
        Today, 01:02 PM
      • old fa_t
        by old fa_t
        I appreciate the input from everyone but, I need clarify to my work? space. I originally stated my area measures 6'X10' and, it does. But, I only have about 5'X5' of available space and, that's without taking myself into consideration.
        I know from past undertakings, that I can and will confine...
        Today, 09:59 AM
      • Jimern
        by Jimern
        I'll add in some food for thought too. I was unsure if I would enjoy this hobby (addiction) so I started with the Porter Cable from Lowes. I think it is a good entry level saw, 5 months later I found an Excaliber on Craigs List and have been happy ever since.
        Today, 09:33 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Farmers market
        by Rolf
        Well that is good news! You really have a nice collection of items love the Wolf. I just might have to make a few pepper mills. And test our market.
        it will be interesting to see how my consignment sales will be. They were this weekend and again next weekend. I will know after that when I pick...
        Today, 09:04 AM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        Food for thought, When I first started scrolling my thinking was "all I want to do is this and I will never do that as it doesn't interest me". I didn't know I would be working with SSWWC or get sucked into creating Intarsia or doing large intricate fretwork, like Charles Hand designs....
        Today, 08:54 AM
      Working...
      X