Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dwssr2
    Reply to hegner 2"
    by dwssr2
    I have no idea what the measurements of the 18" table are, I can give measurements of the poly max and the 14"....
    Today, 05:22 AM
  • MidMich324
    Reply to hegner 2"
    by MidMich324
    Just Wondering...

Is the table size on the 22" hegner saw as on the 18" hegner saw?

With the 22" inch one you get 4 more inches of depth of cut but do you also get a few more inches of table?
    Yesterday, 09:30 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by will8989
    I had to fool around with copying and taping a pattern again today. This wasn’t as bad as the fish, but still a pain. I use rapid resizer. Scan a pattern, put in size I want and it prints it out. If more than one page, it numbers each page at the top and I tape them together. Had the fish pattern...
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • millwab
    Reply to Peanuts #1
    by millwab
    Rolf, I cover it with clear contact paper (comes off clean without leaving a residue) and draw a grid for the direction I want to cut (ie horizontal or diagonal) to keep the rows even. The rest is all freehand....
    Yesterday, 02:51 PM
  • Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by Don in Brooklin On
    Rolf

I use acrobat reader. The poster feature will enlarge and if it goes to multiple pages it will put in cut marks. Even if the page is over letter size it will spread to multiple pages at 100%.

If it is in PDF form you can open with Inkscape or GIMP and select what you...
    Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Working...
X