Palmer graphics patterns >the sawdust shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmer graphics patterns >the sawdust shop

i have an old issue of home workshop news from about the late 90's. it has a few patterns from palmer graphics,quick easy cut outs.called the phone number must have changed,no website either. cant find any info on palmer graphics lafayette LA.was wondering if any one on this forum has any of these patterns or knows where i could get them .these are all small quick cutouts made out of scrap with several different themes.thanks for any help.
    DOUG

Search Kerry Palmer. He is the past owner of Palmer Graphics in Lafayette La. I found him on Linkd, hope that helps a little.
    Russell

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dottyblues
      Reply to Pattern Vault
      by dottyblues
      Thank you everyone especially KarlB for finding the pattern.
      Today, 12:20 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by Linda In Phoenix
      So after much debating, I bought a Sawstop table saw--the 36" contractor version, and now have a roll-your-eyes story too.
      I got a few discounts from my favorite hardwood store for buying from them. Yay!
      In a small shop I couldn't live without the mobile base.
      I also added the...
      Yesterday, 10:49 PM
    • will8989
      Supermax
      by will8989
      Bruce and the tech from Laguna finally caught up with each other after almost 2 weeks of phone tag. Bruce ran the sander for the tech and after checking a few things, it was determined it’s the bushing, probably. They are going to send a bushing for Bruce to replace it. If he has a problem replacing...
      Yesterday, 10:31 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Help help
      by will8989
      Bruce lets it soak in on the cardholders, takes 24 hrs. I let everything drip for a few minutes then wipe excess off. 50/50 takes longer to dry than 40/60. I usually move everything upstairs and turn the ceiling fan on to to help it soak in. This finish takes 3-4 days to dry enough to take to shows....
      Yesterday, 10:11 PM
    • KarlB
      Reply to Pattern Vault
      by KarlB
      Here are the ones I made 9 years ago:

Karl...
      Yesterday, 10:05 PM
    Working...
    X