Simple bicycle outline/silhouette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple bicycle outline/silhouette?

I need to make a simple, fast outline of a bicycle to give to hubby for Christmas (in lieu of real thing that he'll need to pick out) Does anyone have something simple like this?

Can't say no since I'm getting myself a new EX30!!
    Janette
    www.square-designs.com

I just searched a bicycle and there were thousands and thousands, so i picked the easiest one and made a silhouette out of it. Hope it helps
    Russell
    Attached Files

Comment

Hope this helps.
      Attached Files
      Dan

My Gallery

Comment

Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it.
        Janette
        www.square-designs.com

Comment

Here is one that a friend designed several years ago. I have cut several to give to friends that ride a lot.

Arthur
          Attached Files

Comment

got a simple small one cut out today. It's just symbolic of him wanting to get a real one - and so he'll have something to open that isn't socks and underwear! Thanks for the help!
            Janette
            www.square-designs.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
              Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
              by markdavd
              There are a lot of good points brought up here. Some may be easy to correct, others not so much. As far as Fox Chapel replying to this thread, I am trying to imagine a response that would not have made at least some people upset.

As far as the pattern size in the books, I believe the physical...
              Today, 03:23 PM
            • NC Scroller
              by NC Scroller
              I often resize just to fit the size of the wood I have on hand. I agree this is a no win situation because of the various software, hardware differences plus the skill level of us, the end users. Even providing the patterns in a digitized format will no fix this because of the reasons I already mentioned....
              Today, 09:52 AM
            • Rolf
              by Rolf
              John your original post is a valid question. It is a simple thing to put in the original scale assuming that it was on the original drawing. As a minimum the size of the material required can be stated, although that has been a confusion for folks that have built the clock projects. I field a lot of...
              Today, 09:22 AM
            • Quartz43
              by Quartz43
              Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
              Yesterday, 08:48 PM
            • keystonecop
              by keystonecop
              This is not a problem with the magazine for my issue.. It is a problem with the book having resized the drawings without giving the actual size.

I do again apologize for my post.. I cannot use the right words to explain it.. so maybe someone should just remove the post....
              Yesterday, 07:29 PM
            Working...
            X