Simple bicycle outline/silhouette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple bicycle outline/silhouette?

I need to make a simple, fast outline of a bicycle to give to hubby for Christmas (in lieu of real thing that he'll need to pick out) Does anyone have something simple like this?

Can't say no since I'm getting myself a new EX30!!
    Janette
    www.square-designs.com

I just searched a bicycle and there were thousands and thousands, so i picked the easiest one and made a silhouette out of it. Hope it helps
    Russell
    Attached Files

Comment

Hope this helps.
      Attached Files
      Dan

My Gallery

Comment

Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it.
        Janette
        www.square-designs.com

Comment

Here is one that a friend designed several years ago. I have cut several to give to friends that ride a lot.

Arthur
          Attached Files

Comment

got a simple small one cut out today. It's just symbolic of him wanting to get a real one - and so he'll have something to open that isn't socks and underwear! Thanks for the help!
            Janette
            www.square-designs.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?
              by will8989
              I do all my puzzles in 3/4” wood, mostly poplar but some cherry or walnut....
              Yesterday, 10:57 PM
            • millwab
              by millwab
              Understandable for your baskets Betty, but in my experience 1/4” solid wood for puzzles tends to not hold up very well. Especially the small locks....
              Yesterday, 08:57 AM
            • will8989
              Planer do
              by will8989
              Should read planer Died yesterday. But Bruce got out his instruction book and google and got it apart. Needs new belt, plastic cover and pulley gear. Ordered from eBay and should have by Monday. Of course all work on dough boards stopped. $55 is much cheaper than a new planer. Oh well, on to the next...
              Yesterday, 08:48 AM
            • will8989
              by will8989
              My customers won’t buy anything cut from plywood. I’ve spoiled them. I use poplar for all my kid puzzles. With Bruce volunteering at the County Park antique sawmill, I have an endless supply of poplar. My current batch is green and white striped. I make cases for all my puzzles and back them with...
              Yesterday, 08:43 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Wood supply
              by will8989
              I have enough of that. I bought 3 sheets of 1/8 and 1/4 a few months back. Bruce was at the sawmill yesterday and the superintendent of the Park told them they were getting over 50 oak trees from various county parks. The trees have sort of bug that is killing them . They will be quarantining them in...
              Yesterday, 07:40 AM
            Working...
            X