intarsia pheasant request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intarsia pheasant request

Im looking to make an intarisa pheasant (rooster) but use a real rooster tail on it. Anyone have a pattern I could use for this idea?

Henriette Corbeil has a gorgeous rooster pattern for sale that may be exactly what you're looking for. You can Google her.

Good luck

Jan

Comment

Kathy Wise had one in the magazine a little while back. She'd made it as a napkin holder, but I just took the rooster and enlarged it for intarsia.
      Janette
      www.square-designs.com

Comment

hmmm. All I can find from Henriette is a regular farm rooster, not a pheasant. Ill keep looking unless someone has a link handy.

Comment

Judy Gale Roberts has at least one pheasant pattern available that comes to mind.
          I looked up my copy and it is I-86 Pheasant and is a pheasant in flight which would
          be quite adaptable to your idea of using an actual tail on it.
          Judy Gale Roberts Intarsia takes you to Judy's site.
          God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
            Reply to New Toy!
            by Rolf
            Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
            Today, 07:50 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to New Toy!
            by NC Scroller
            Nice score!
            Today, 06:16 AM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to New Toy!
            by Quartz43
            Wow...nice Foredom tool.
            Today, 06:08 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
            by will8989
            Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
            Yesterday, 08:16 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Shawl pins
            by will8989
            Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
            Yesterday, 08:09 PM
          Working...
          X