Pattern Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern Help

I have a friend who works at a ferret rescue and her husband has asked me to do a ferret on my scroll saw and I only have 8 days to get it done. I'm a sucker it's hard to say no to a friend. I got Paint Shop Pro and I don't think I have time enough to learn it and get the pattern done. Any and all help would be appreciated Ether one ,what ever is easiest.
    Attached Files

Don, Both pictures are very difficult if not impossible because of the small size. If you had better pictures I would be happy to give them a try but I couldn't do anything with these.
    Don R
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Thanks Don R

Thanks Don
      I had to give it a try. This is the only thing I could come up with. You are right the one in the pocket is way to small, I didn't look at them before I posted them (sorry) So I gave the other one a try, it was very grainy so this is the best I could do
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's my try at it, hope you like it!
        Attached Files
        Frieke
        www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Thanks Frieke

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to My lucky day!
            by will8989
            Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
            Yesterday, 10:37 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
            by will8989
            Not yet Jim. The corners of the baskets to appear to be drawn by hand or just a bad copy. The price might go up. Thanks Linda. For some reason I really like doing layered baskets. And my customers like buying them. Bruce read a blacklight shows glue spots. Guess what he bought me from harbor freight...
            Yesterday, 10:04 PM
          • handibunny
            Reply to Need advice...
            by handibunny
            Jim, if all else fails, try this link://birchbarkstore.com/collections/tree-slices-log-rounds-slabs-tree-stumps

I've bought lovely aspen and Balm of Gilead rounds from this site to use for live edge bowls. The owner, Rene Guay (pronounced "Rainey") could probably fabricate something...
            Yesterday, 03:38 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            by Jim McDonald
            I guess you whipped that challenge.
            Beautiful work.
            Yesterday, 02:54 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Very lovely. You do great work
            Yesterday, 11:56 AM