Pattern Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern Help

I have a friend who works at a ferret rescue and her husband has asked me to do a ferret on my scroll saw and I only have 8 days to get it done. I'm a sucker it's hard to say no to a friend. I got Paint Shop Pro and I don't think I have time enough to learn it and get the pattern done. Any and all help would be appreciated Ether one ,what ever is easiest.
    Attached Files

Don, Both pictures are very difficult if not impossible because of the small size. If you had better pictures I would be happy to give them a try but I couldn't do anything with these.
    Don R
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Thanks Don R

Thanks Don
      I had to give it a try. This is the only thing I could come up with. You are right the one in the pocket is way to small, I didn't look at them before I posted them (sorry) So I gave the other one a try, it was very grainy so this is the best I could do
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's my try at it, hope you like it!
        Attached Files
        Frieke
        www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Thanks Frieke

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
            Reply to New tools
            by jim_mex
            Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
            Yesterday, 11:14 PM
          • Hobbyhorse
            Reply to New tools
            by Hobbyhorse
            Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
            Yesterday, 11:03 PM
          • Hobbyhorse
            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
            by Hobbyhorse
            Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
            Yesterday, 10:58 PM
          • KarlB
            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
            by KarlB
            Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
            Yesterday, 09:41 PM
          • KarlB
            Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
            by KarlB
            Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
            Yesterday, 09:31 PM
          Working...
          X