Looking for a baptism cross any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a baptism cross any help?

Hey guys had a friend of mine ask me to make him something for his niece's baptism this coming Sunday and I've been really busy w/ all sorts of other things so I was hoping to get some help from you! I was kinda thinking about doing more of a simply shaped cross with a little bit of detail scattered about in it and then on a separate layer putting her name (Olivia) across the top of it. Just looking for opinions and maybe a cross pattern or two! Anything would help thanks so much!

Sue Mey has a large number of cross patterns on her site. I found a Baptism cross.

http://www.scrollsawartist.com/updates/RE125.jpg
    Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Oops sorry *a little more plain since she will have her name across the front, but thanks so much for the info Bill!

Comment

Perhaps a relief cut cross such as Steve Good's pattern here
        Scrollsaw Workshop: Relief cut cross scroll saw pattern.
        I just imagined it as a relief cut cross without the base.
        God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Love the relief cut! Never attempted anything of that nature before but it turned out awesome! Thanks so much Spirithorse!

Comment

You are very welcome!
            I wouldn't mind seeing a pic if possible.
            God Bless! [email protected]

Comment

Absolutely but go easy on me I've only been scrolling for a little over a year and this was like I say my first relief cut

Comment

I think you forgot the pic! LOL
                God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                  San Antonio Rock N’Roll
                  by will8989
                  Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the...
                  Today, 03:05 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Today’s market
                  by will8989
                  I’m toast! All orders picked up, almost everything sold from the table. Did I say something about taking off tomorrow​​​​​? Nope....
                  Today, 02:54 PM
                • tgiro01
                  Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
                  by tgiro01
                  I must apologize to everyone on the list. I'm afraid my ornaments will be late. Thursday afternoon, Connie got checked into the hospital with congestive heart failure. Between that and her alzheimers, it has been an interesting couple of days. Once she is released from the hospital, she will go to an...
                  Today, 01:58 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Today’s market
                  by will8989
                  These items, except the Christmas sign, are for 2 orders. Had a tough time this week, that brick wall kept getting in my way! Other than the market, I’m off until Monday! I decided to raise the price of the Christmas sign to $40. Tomorrow will be a heat wave - 45 at 6am! Mostly sunny. We’ll see...
                  Yesterday, 07:49 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Fox Chapel show in May ???
                  by will8989
                  And lots of fun! Really enjoyed the dinners....
                  Yesterday, 07:37 PM
                Working...
                X