Looking for a baptism cross any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a baptism cross any help?

Hey guys had a friend of mine ask me to make him something for his niece's baptism this coming Sunday and I've been really busy w/ all sorts of other things so I was hoping to get some help from you! I was kinda thinking about doing more of a simply shaped cross with a little bit of detail scattered about in it and then on a separate layer putting her name (Olivia) across the top of it. Just looking for opinions and maybe a cross pattern or two! Anything would help thanks so much!

Sue Mey has a large number of cross patterns on her site. I found a Baptism cross.

http://www.scrollsawartist.com/updates/RE125.jpg
    Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Oops sorry *a little more plain since she will have her name across the front, but thanks so much for the info Bill!

Comment

Perhaps a relief cut cross such as Steve Good's pattern here
        Scrollsaw Workshop: Relief cut cross scroll saw pattern.
        I just imagined it as a relief cut cross without the base.
        God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Love the relief cut! Never attempted anything of that nature before but it turned out awesome! Thanks so much Spirithorse!

Comment

You are very welcome!
            I wouldn't mind seeing a pic if possible.
            God Bless! [email protected]

Comment

Absolutely but go easy on me I've only been scrolling for a little over a year and this was like I say my first relief cut

Comment

I think you forgot the pic! LOL
                God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X