Pattern request please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern request please.

I have a friend who wants me to scroll there Dog that has passed, these were the only 2 pics they had , I am not very good at making patterns, think anyone could help? I am uploading both pics as I am not sure with would be better ..
    Attached Files

Here is one
    Don R
    Attached Files
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
      3-layer sailboat plaque
      by Ennobee
      After earlier this year I went through my books and got me a score of images of vintage sailing ships(*), I keep in finding new ways of making plaques with this designs. After trying my hand at segmentation, which kind-of worked, and multiple bevel-cuts,
      which I still have to keep trying until...
      Today, 12:23 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Farmers market
      by will8989
      I made the first wolf for my grandson’s birthday. I have made 5 more and sold them all! Personally, I hope to never see another kayak again!...
      Yesterday, 11:21 PM
    • Ennobee
      Reply to Some sailing ships for my bathroom
      by Ennobee
      Update: I just realized I never posted any pictures of the finished fourth ship. I finished it about 6 weeks ago and have since tried a series of different techniques with some other illustrations from the same book. I'll post about that in a different thread. In the meantime, here is the last of my...
      Yesterday, 10:34 PM
    • Jim Finn
      Reply to Blades
      by Jim Finn
      I cut 1 1/2" pine (solid) when making toys. I use an Olsen #7 blade (precision ground). It out lasts others I have tried including Flying Dutchman blades..
      Yesterday, 10:09 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
      by Jim McDonald
      Scott,
      I was shocked, yet most appreciative, of the surprise I found in the mail today. I am truly thankful for the friends I have made on the board.
      We are a small group, but I feel we all would jump in a second to come to the aid of each other. This is my electronic family.
      Yesterday, 05:20 PM
    Working...
    X