XB-70 Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XB-70 Pattern

Does anyone have a pattern for the XB-70 aircraft? Only two were made, one crashed and the other is in the AF museum at Dayton Ohio. I supported that program while in the AF and stationed at Edwards AFB. She is a beautiful aircraft and I would like to scroll her for framing. Thanks in advance.

There are some good pictures of the XB-70B which is the plane at the AF Museum. I'd hunt up one of those and see if you can make a pattern from them. Wish I could help you otherwise, but I'm not a fretwork person.

Jan

Comment

Thanks Jan---I will be at the museum this spring, maybe I will just take some closeups and make a pattern from the photos. Happy Holidays.

Comment

XB-70 Pattern

Found a black and white picture of the bird in flight that I can use without any changes what-so-ever. It will look great from lower right to upper left on a 8.5 x 11 1/4 sheet of BB. I will post photo when completed.

Comment

Good deal. I was thinking that plane would make a great intarsia project!

Jan

Comment

How about a picture so we will know what you are talking about.
            Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
            Jean De La Bruyere...

l
            Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

XB-70 Pattern

Here is a photo of the bird.
              Attached Files

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse