Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
    Reply to Bible stand
    by Jim McDonald
    A quick Google search for fretwork book stands showed pattern on Pinterest. Might be worth a look.
    Today, 12:39 PM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by Quartz43
    I agree that with fret work the grey areas may be useful but not needed for Intarsia and some others. It would not be difficult to use grey for some patterns and just lines on others.

Another thing to note is that not many have the ability, software or equipment to stitch patterns back...
    Today, 11:02 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
    by Rolf
    This is only my opinion.

Hi Linda, My first reaction is it looks good, and my new toy craving started to twitch, but I thing it will be very limiting very quickly.

It is a small engraving machine and if that is what you want and need maybe OK. You are limited to 1/8 shank...
    Today, 10:25 AM
  • millwab
    Reply to Peanuts #1
    by millwab
    I still have some puzzle blades from Ben Fink. Once I run out of them I’ll have to ask Denny what he recommends for a substitute....
    Today, 09:56 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by Rolf
    [QUOTE=Quartz43;n873079]No doubt, the large patterns are a real challenge. Not many have a large size printer. Going out and finding a place to do large scans and prints is problematic with the virus and many of us are older.

I wish they would not print the patterns with the grey. Pure...
    Today, 09:47 AM
Working...
X