Chihuahua Clock Pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chihuahua Clock Pattern?

Anyone know where I might find a Chihuahua clock pattern? I have looked high and low and cannot find one..Hoping for a pattern that would take a 1-7/16 insert, but would consider anything, lol

Kevin
    Kevin
    www.KevsKrafts.com

Winfield's has some dog patterns....could you put a clock in this chihuahua?
    I was thinking of the light colored one, on the left.

Dogs - Chihuahua Shadow Woodcrafting Pattern

Comment

Well that might work as a last resort..rather have a face shot but if I cannot find something then maybe I will have to use this one..

Thanks for the suggestion,
      Kevin
      Kevin
      www.KevsKrafts.com

Comment

Originally posted by mowerman1193 View Post
        Well that might work as a last resort..rather have a face shot but if I cannot find something then maybe I will have to use this one..

Thanks for the suggestion,
        Kevin
        You're welcome. Personally, I think it would be adorable. I would slightly redesign the pattern, where the dog would be sitting down, and put the clock in the side.
        The face could be shaped into a close match of a real dog.
        Of course, things I see in my head don't always materialize like I would like for it to either.

Comment

Here is a Chihuahua face shot. Maybe you could incorporate your clock.
          Don R
          Attached Files
          http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
          http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
          Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Excellent pattern Don.

Comment

Thanks Don, I might be able to work with this image..great pattern.

Kevin
              Kevin
              www.KevsKrafts.com

Comment

You may be able to alter the Judy Gale Roberts Chihuahua pattern.
                Her book is called "Fine Line Design" Dog Breeds by Judy Gale Roberts.
                Possibly available at a library. If you look up her book on a google search, the
                chihuahua is one of the pics on the front cover to give you an idea.
                God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X