Chihuahua Clock Pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chihuahua Clock Pattern?

Anyone know where I might find a Chihuahua clock pattern? I have looked high and low and cannot find one..Hoping for a pattern that would take a 1-7/16 insert, but would consider anything, lol

Kevin
    Kevin
    www.KevsKrafts.com

Winfield's has some dog patterns....could you put a clock in this chihuahua?
    I was thinking of the light colored one, on the left.

Dogs - Chihuahua Shadow Woodcrafting Pattern

Comment

Well that might work as a last resort..rather have a face shot but if I cannot find something then maybe I will have to use this one..

Thanks for the suggestion,
      Kevin
      Kevin
      www.KevsKrafts.com

Comment

Originally posted by mowerman1193 View Post
        Well that might work as a last resort..rather have a face shot but if I cannot find something then maybe I will have to use this one..

Thanks for the suggestion,
        Kevin
        You're welcome. Personally, I think it would be adorable. I would slightly redesign the pattern, where the dog would be sitting down, and put the clock in the side.
        The face could be shaped into a close match of a real dog.
        Of course, things I see in my head don't always materialize like I would like for it to either.

Comment

Here is a Chihuahua face shot. Maybe you could incorporate your clock.
          Don R
          Attached Files
          http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
          http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
          Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Excellent pattern Don.

Comment

Thanks Don, I might be able to work with this image..great pattern.

Kevin
              Kevin
              www.KevsKrafts.com

Comment

You may be able to alter the Judy Gale Roberts Chihuahua pattern.
                Her book is called "Fine Line Design" Dog Breeds by Judy Gale Roberts.
                Possibly available at a library. If you look up her book on a google search, the
                chihuahua is one of the pics on the front cover to give you an idea.
                God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
                  Reply to My computer issues.
                  by Quartz43
                  Glad things worked out.

I just updated my older PC. The hard drive was 500 gb and eight years old. I cloned it to a one TB SSD (solid state drive). Put the cloned drive in and worked perfectly with all my old programs. The computer is now much faster. The new drive was about $100 and...
                  Today, 05:02 PM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
                  by NC Scroller
                  You nailed it.👍
                  Today, 04:03 PM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to A new toy.
                  by NC Scroller
                  Once upon a time ( in the 70's) i attempted bow hunting. I believe the bow had a 45 pound draw. I quickly learned that it was not for me. It takes lot of hard work and practice just to be fair at it. Good is a whole different level. I hope you do better than I did.
                  Today, 04:02 PM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to A new toy.
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Now that's a cool way to maintain hand/eye coordination. Enjoy that toy--- and--- HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!
                  Today, 01:30 PM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to My computer issues.
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  So glad you are back up and running. You will be awed by the speed of your new drive, fresh drivers, and cleaned up files. Spring housecleaning!
                  Today, 01:28 PM
                Working...
                X