box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• box

does anybody have a design of a turtle design type of box or anything to do with a turtle that is made into a box

If you are still looking, this may or may not be useful. Round box with lid, available from the Boxes section of my site
    Attached Files
    Sue Mey

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
      Reply to Old & New
      by handibunny
      A gift to be cherished, and a reminder that life goes on despite a tragic loss. How lucky the little boy is to have such caring people in his life....
      Today, 07:32 PM
    • Misouri Wayne
      Reply to Old & New
      by Misouri Wayne
      Very nice tribute. Thanks for sharing.
      Today, 06:55 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
      by will8989
      Jo, when I got my hegner long ago it had a light with it. In the back of the light was an outlet for the footpedal. I put in a 3 prong plug and plugged in my footpedal and vacuum. Ran great for 15 years. A few years ago the outlet on the lamp died and my footpedal at the same time. I had to replace...
      Today, 01:27 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Old & New
      by will8989
      I got chills reading that. A treasure for a lifetime.
      Today, 12:01 PM
    • will8989
      Birthday presents for grandkids
      by will8989
      Conversation with Bruce. I need some beads for the dream catchers. Bruce - let me go look through my stash. I have what you need. Me - of course you do. When I first started doing shows, Bruce would go and make dreamcatcher earrings and other jewelry. He was quite good at it. Of course he was. He kept...
      Today, 11:59 AM
    Working...
    X