Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Trivets?

Hi All,
    Does anyone have any Thanksgiving Trivet patterns they know of?
    We are having folks over this year I thought some nice trivets would help dress up the table.

Thanks.

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 11-06-2011, 02:02 PM.
    loving my DW788

Hi,
    Here's a trivet I put together for you, hope you find it of use.
    [cut the black - the grey will be the timber - ignore the logo when cutting]
    Attached Files
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Here is one i made. Not really sure what you were looking for. I thought of a turkey but it was to much trouble. lol Here is a little more basic one. Hope it works for you.
      Russell
      Attached Files

Comment

Here are some more possibilities from my pattern file. Hope they help. Sorry about the late posting but I have not been on line for the last few days.

george

3 holiday trivet patterns CWWC - nov 2010 - p. 22 Wayne Bosler III

maple leaf SSWC - fall 2004 - p. 21 John A Nelson

3 simple leaf shaped trivets SSWC - fall 2003 - p. 52 Marie Bain

3 trivet patterns - rooster, fruit, tea pot CWWC - jun 2009 - p. 56 Billie Holm
        A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
        George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Thanks to all that posted.

These suggestions will keep me busy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Chris
          loving my DW788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by NC Scroller
            I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
            Today, 11:24 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Big week here
            by NC Scroller
            Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
            Today, 11:18 AM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
            by jim_mex
            Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
            Today, 09:17 AM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
            by jim_mex
            Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
            Today, 08:42 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
            by Rolf
            WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
            Today, 08:20 AM
          Working...
          X