Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerleader Intarsia

Greetings!
    I am hoping someone has an INTARSIA CHEERLEADER pattern they can share with me or someone can design one, please?
    If that is not possible, if someone can draw me a realistic sketch of a
    cheerleader, I may possibly be able to make my own pattern. I have not
    been able to find any realistic clip art or sketches thus far.
    Thanks for any help and God Bless! [email protected]

When you do a google search on color pages cheerleader, you'll find a lot of great patterns...
    Hope this helps...
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Judy Gale Robert has a bear cheerleader. It's real cute. Maybe that will do?
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
        I did do the google search you mentioned, Frieke, but, didn't happen to find any
        that looked very realistic.
        Thanks, Sally, I think what I am looking for right now is more for a teen-age girl
        although the Teddy Bear may be an option.
        God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Realize this is not exactly what you asked for but maybe you can modify it. Denham Woodcrafts has a great looking fret work cheerleader pattern. Check it out and maybe you can work it into an intarcia plan.
          Hope it helps
          jim
          penquin

Comment

I have inlayed this pattern, and sold it.
            Attached Files
            Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
            "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Thanks, Everybody!
              I think I have come up with a sketch to work with that will work out.
              God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

I have found that it's possible to upload a photograph to a program like Inkscape and use the tracing feature to create a usable intarsia pattern. It takes a little bit of practice and a good eye, but it works. Good luck.

Jan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                  Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                  by will8989
                  Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
                  Today, 10:32 AM
                • Sandy Oaks
                  Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                  by Sandy Oaks
                  As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
                  Today, 09:46 AM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                  by NC Scroller
                  I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
                  Today, 07:42 AM
                • NC Scroller
                  by NC Scroller
                  I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
                  Today, 07:39 AM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                  Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                Working...
                X