need a pattern from the Awesome Designer team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a pattern from the Awesome Designer team

The little girl in the photo just passed away after a tough battle with cancer. She was only 6 years old. I would like to cut this for the family. Thanks for your efforts.
    Attached Files
    "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Here is my try!
    Don R
    Attached Files
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Nice pattern Don! I am posting this just because I was working on it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the patterns. They are both awesome! I hope to get them cut by the 1st of December and will post photos. We have some of the best people on this site. Thanks again for your time and efforts!
        "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

I'm late for my attempt, but, I just had to spend our last nice weather days fishing, anyway, hope this helps. Nice patterns guys.
          Attached Files
          Ron

Comment

Thanks Ron for yet another awesome pattern. You don't make this easy! LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
              Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
              by cwmagee
              I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
              Today, 05:39 PM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to New tools
              by jim_mex
              Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
              Today, 05:26 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to New tools
              by Rolf
              Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
              My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
              Today, 04:32 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Big week here
              by Rolf
              Yes you have had a great week.! It is really nice that your son shared this special moment. Regarding retirement, Almost 5 years for me, Never regreted my decision, not for an instant.
              Today, 04:19 PM
            • jim_mex
              New PC keyboard has an error
              by jim_mex
              Partly because I have trouble seeing small letters with my one remaining eye and also because my existing wireless keyboard gave up the ghost a couple of days back I went out this morning and bought a new wired keyboard from our local Oice Depot.

I chose one with really big blue illuminated...
              Today, 03:47 PM
            Working...
            X