need a pattern from the Awesome Designer team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a pattern from the Awesome Designer team

The little girl in the photo just passed away after a tough battle with cancer. She was only 6 years old. I would like to cut this for the family. Thanks for your efforts.
    Attached Files
    "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Here is my try!
    Don R
    Attached Files
    http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
    http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
    Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Nice pattern Don! I am posting this just because I was working on it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the patterns. They are both awesome! I hope to get them cut by the 1st of December and will post photos. We have some of the best people on this site. Thanks again for your time and efforts!
        "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

I'm late for my attempt, but, I just had to spend our last nice weather days fishing, anyway, hope this helps. Nice patterns guys.
          Attached Files
          Ron

Comment

Thanks Ron for yet another awesome pattern. You don't make this easy! LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
              Old Tool - Reborn
              by tgiro01
              With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
              Today, 03:24 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
              by Rolf
              I do remember that 2011 Wow, you were gutsy building that then, CNC was just coming into the home environment. Are you still using the one you built?
              Today, 10:23 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
              by Rolf
              Jim that is why there are now CD's available for past issues. To me a copier/scanner and printer are a necessary part of my tool inventory. JMO...
              Today, 10:19 AM
            • Jimern
              by Jimern
              I dropped my subscription long ago, so maybe I should not chime in, but I dropped it mostly due to the pattern pull out.

I do not have a flat bed scanner, nor do I want one, so that is my issue.

But the result is that if I cut a pattern to scan, I have also cut the parts of...
              Today, 07:55 AM
            • Quartz43
              by Quartz43
              +1 on NC Scroller's suggestions. I would add that on appropriate patterns stop using the grey as it would make it easier to copy.

It says a lot if Fox Publishing does not comment on an issue like this. Even if they said they are aware that people have concerns and are looking into it...
              Yesterday, 08:15 PM
            Working...
            X