• i need a scissor pattern

i want to make a project for my stylist and i need a good pattern
    of a pair of scissors.

thanks for any help.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

You could probably google scissors and get a good pattern. Don
    Don

Comment

Yep, I'm with Don, or you could post the picture you want turned into a pattern. there's a lot of pairs of scissors out there. It would be hard to get the one you are wanting i think. Someone will be happy to help you with the one you decide on I'm sure.
      Russell

Comment

okay, here is what i came up with.
        i would like to mess with it so i can enlarge it, like one half per sheet of paper.

Comment

I think i understand what you wanted. I made the picture of just the scissors 8.5 x 16. I made it in two pages with a line through it so you can just match the lines up and the final pattern will be roughly 8 inches wide and 16 inches long. If i misunderstood what you wanted, we can try agan.
          Hope this helps
          Russell
          Attached Files

Comment

russell, thats perfect and just what i was looking for!
            if you get a chance can you do the same to the comb in case
            i try doing something with that also?
            thanks!

Comment

russell, can you please do the same thing to the comb for me? thanks

Comment

Ok i got rained out AGAIN today, so i had a little time to work on this for you. Sorry it took so long getting back to you, i know how it is when you're all fired up to work on something, and you have to wait on someone else! lol Hope this is what you wanted.
                I would appreciate a picture of the completed project if you can take the time to post it, thanks and good luck
                Russell
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks russell, i appreciate the help and i will post a picture in the future.

Comment

ok, here is what i came up with, the comb sure was a major PITA!
                    i want to get one of those wood burning pens and i could have made it look
                    a lot better by burning the bottoms of the letters and parts of the scissor.

Comment

That turned out great!

Just a tip...

Here is the preferred way to post photos. This method will apply a thumbnail so that messages load faster, keeping those who are still on dial up in mind.

If it is a new thread scroll down below the message box to additional options and look for manage attachments,Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
                      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
                      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.

If you are uploading a picture to an existing thread (conversation)
                      Click on the Go Advanced button under the reply box, Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
                      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
                      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.
                      Good luck
                      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

The comb may have been a major PITA but it looks so real.....
                        you did a great job.

Comment

Wow that turned out great! I cant believe you did such a good job on the comb, i'm sure Kris will love it. Thanks so much for taking the time to post a picture.
                          Russell

Comment

Yes this is some dandy handy work ..........................MB
                            Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Wow! Talented Project!
                              God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X