Need Word Art Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Word Art Pattern

Tdub4ever, you were so kind to furnish a pattern I called "TRUST Let Go Letl God". I cut it out and presented it to my Pastor. He thought it was great. I am attaching two pictures, one of "Trust" and another you posted called "JESUS Praise Him He Is Lord". I cut them from 1/8 BB. I cut each pattern as you designed it. Then I cut the "JESUS" backing with the same outline. With the "TRUST" I glued the cutout to a rectangular backing. On each I also cut the small words separately, finished them in a contrasting color and glued them on the top of the main cutout to provide a raised wording which gives them more depth. Would you be so kind to develop another slogan? I hate to take advantage of you but my design abilities are completely lacking. The slogan is "CHRIST Lives in You". Silver Sliver
    Attached Files

I can do that for you. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you. They look real good. Great idea to raise the letters! I'm gonna have to try that. Don
    Last edited by tdub4ever; 10-20-2011, 08:54 PM.
    Don

Comment

No fair...share with everyone.....LOL
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Sorry! I can do that. Here are 2 versions, enjoy! Don
        Attached Files
        Don

Comment

They are both gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thank you. I may not get this cut out too soon. I have a few orders to complete before my garage gets too cold. Since I am a snowbird in Florida, I will probably cut it there this winter. Thanks again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
              Reply to New tools
              by jim_mex
              Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
              Yesterday, 11:14 PM
            • Hobbyhorse
              Reply to New tools
              by Hobbyhorse
              Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
              Yesterday, 11:03 PM
            • Hobbyhorse
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by Hobbyhorse
              Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
              Yesterday, 10:58 PM
            • KarlB
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by KarlB
              Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
              Yesterday, 09:41 PM
            • KarlB
              Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
              by KarlB
              Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
              Yesterday, 09:31 PM
            Working...
            X