Need Word Art Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Word Art Pattern

Tdub4ever, you were so kind to furnish a pattern I called "TRUST Let Go Letl God". I cut it out and presented it to my Pastor. He thought it was great. I am attaching two pictures, one of "Trust" and another you posted called "JESUS Praise Him He Is Lord". I cut them from 1/8 BB. I cut each pattern as you designed it. Then I cut the "JESUS" backing with the same outline. With the "TRUST" I glued the cutout to a rectangular backing. On each I also cut the small words separately, finished them in a contrasting color and glued them on the top of the main cutout to provide a raised wording which gives them more depth. Would you be so kind to develop another slogan? I hate to take advantage of you but my design abilities are completely lacking. The slogan is "CHRIST Lives in You". Silver Sliver
    Attached Files

I can do that for you. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you. They look real good. Great idea to raise the letters! I'm gonna have to try that. Don
    Last edited by tdub4ever; 10-20-2011, 09:54 PM.
    Don

Comment

No fair...share with everyone.....LOL
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Sorry! I can do that. Here are 2 versions, enjoy! Don
        Attached Files
        Don

Comment

They are both gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thank you. I may not get this cut out too soon. I have a few orders to complete before my garage gets too cold. Since I am a snowbird in Florida, I will probably cut it there this winter. Thanks again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X