striped bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• striped bass

Have you checked the pattern vault. Personally I would not know the difference between stiped bass and any other fish but there are a few fish patterns there to chose from.

Dave

Comment

Hey you could be appreciative for a scalp massage. I wasn't going to say anything..well not much anyway!
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Don't know if this helps but I am having fun learning how
        Don R
        Attached Files
        http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
        http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
        Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Hey Tim,
          I have a series of fish that I designed for my boxes and one is a striped bass. Caution tho, as I have only test cut one (large mouth bass) and noticed some of the lines were too close to the edge(s) so I made adjustments as I cut. However, I think it might give you a good start.

I am not sure what you wanted to do with these, but it can be cut as fretwork. Here is the PDF with all of them on it, if it wll work for you let me know and I can enlarge it for your purposes and clean up some of the areas.

Good Luck!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by lkbraa; 10-19-2011, 02:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to sign/date patterns
          ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Some fine patterns there Kim
            Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

thanx friends for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Oges View Post
                Some fine patterns there Kim
                Thanx Brett, I need to clean them up some...but they are a good jumping off point! Maybe I'll spend some time on them so they are more user friendly. I actually forgot about them until I saw this post...maybe I need to test cut them and make some more boxes.
                ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X