Star of Bethlehem 3-D ornament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star of Bethlehem 3-D ornament

Trying to find the drawing for the Star of Bethlehem 3-D ornament. I believe it was in the 2008 Holiday issue.

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 10-04-2011, 12:00 PM.

The pattern you are looking for is in Holiday Ornaments Toys&Gifts issue 2008 on page 109 pattern is on pattern pullout section.dosnt say who designed it .Hope this helps you out

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
      Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
      by handibunny
      So sorry to hear of your troubles. Please know that your forum friends are here for you in any way that can bring a measure of peace or comfort.
      Today, 04:51 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Today’s market
      by Rolf
      We had our one in person fair yesterday and will pick up the remains of my Consignment show Wednesday. Rumer has it that the event did extremely well.
      The traffic was slow this year, lots of other stuff going on in the village, nevertheless we had a great year. The majority of the items were...
      Today, 03:15 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Dirk Boelman pattern
      by Rolf
      Did you ever get the pattern?
      Today, 03:01 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
      by will8989
      Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
      Today, 12:00 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
      by will8989
      Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat...
      Today, 11:58 AM
    Working...
    X