new patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new patterns

anyone know where i can find good scroll saw patterns,, jeff zafino has dissapeared. and i have cut almost every advanced pattern out there,,getting bored. please help.. cut all of mikes scroll saw patterns as well

Contact Charles Dearing. He is on face book and on Steve Goods site.
    Scrollsaw Workshop Community -Please register to enable posting. - Index
    He has some excellent patterns for sale.
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.

Check out Kevin Daly's site.

Scrollsaw Patterns Online
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Can anyone tell me where I can find wood patterns for golf hole in one patterns? I have been on this computer for 2 hours and have not found one. My e-mail address is
        [email protected]

Comment

Dan, Steve Goods patterns are free, he just asks for a donation once in awhile

Comment

Not sure if Tom Mullane is still about, but he has some good challenging patterns on his site
            http://www.oldgriz.biz/
            Perhaps email him first, to make sure he is still monitoring the purchases
            Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Scroller LTD has some good golf ones.
              Scroller=
              Don

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alexscrollsaw
                It is so cute (Christmas deer)
                by alexscrollsaw
                "It is so cute" - it is the first what I hear when I show this project. I haven’t done 3D patterns for a long time (about a year), it’s quite difficult and takes a long time. But I don’t regret the time I spent on this new pattern - Christmas deer, I think it turned out great. It is...
                Today, 02:03 PM
              • markdavd
                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                by markdavd
                I've been using the bags from Amazon and a heat gun my wife bought when she was a preschool teacher. Unless you are wrapping of small parts, you don't need a sealer. Just fold it over and hold it with a small piece of scotch tape on the back. After you shrink it it's sealed enough to keep everything...
                Today, 09:45 AM
              • NC Scroller
                by NC Scroller
                My process is a bit different. Since I am using heat shrink bags when you seal the open end you trap a lot of air in them. When you start to heat the bag to shrink it you create a large bubble. I continue to heat the bag until it does pop a hole. I have been doing this for years. The shrink wrap...
                Today, 07:42 AM
              • will8989
                by will8989
                None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
                Today, 12:20 AM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                by Linda In Phoenix
                What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
                The bags seem easier on the surface.
                But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
                Yesterday, 03:24 PM
              Working...
              X