looking for a skateboarder pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a skateboarder pattern

my granddaughter who loves to scroll saw, lol, is wanting me to cut out her friend a skateboarder plaque, does anyone have one or know where i can get one pretty quick. thanks, i haven't been on here much due to my hubbys health, i have done a little cutting, but not much. Thanks for any help

Steve Good has a pattern on his site here http://stevedgo.ipower.com/cat/?page_id=166
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Do you just want a basic skateboarder silhouette shape? do you want any wording on the plaque?
      Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

any, his name is jonathan, i think my granddaughter is sweet on him...lol

Comment

thanks....wood dog..

Comment

I hope this will work for you, just cut out the name and skateboarder and then can be mounted on a plaque or backer and framed, or whatever you like
            Attached Files
            Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tom in Ashland
              The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
              by Tom in Ashland
              Many patters in it I like and I'm sure I will make several BUT Fox Chapel's printing of this book absolutely SUCKS. Most of the patterns are printed so near into the binding that it is impossible to either scan to .PDF or use a copy machine. I will have to cut out each pattern separately or cut off...
              Today, 08:08 PM
            • keystonecop
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by keystonecop
              Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
              Today, 06:14 PM
            • KarlB
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by KarlB
              " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
              Today, 04:02 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
              by NC Scroller
              Thanks Betty for asking. Staples came out today. There are some internal stiches that will dissolve over time. Jane is still doing PT twice a week. The only normal activity, whatever she can tolerate, but she is not allowed to swim due to the risk of infection. She will still have to keep icing...
              Today, 11:52 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
              by will8989
              What’s the latest update?
              Today, 10:58 AM
            Working...
            X