looking for a skateboarder pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a skateboarder pattern

my granddaughter who loves to scroll saw, lol, is wanting me to cut out her friend a skateboarder plaque, does anyone have one or know where i can get one pretty quick. thanks, i haven't been on here much due to my hubbys health, i have done a little cutting, but not much. Thanks for any help

Steve Good has a pattern on his site here http://stevedgo.ipower.com/cat/?page_id=166
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Do you just want a basic skateboarder silhouette shape? do you want any wording on the plaque?
      Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

any, his name is jonathan, i think my granddaughter is sweet on him...lol

Comment

thanks....wood dog..

Comment

I hope this will work for you, just cut out the name and skateboarder and then can be mounted on a plaque or backer and framed, or whatever you like
            Attached Files
            Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
              Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
              by jim_mex
              Good observation Scott! You found a mistake on my side

The shop extension should read 11ft, not 13ft! I screwed up my conversion from cms to feet and inches.

You had me worried though that I'd screwed up the placement holes for the uprights and cross beams so I just went...
              Today, 01:58 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
              by NC Scroller
              Just curious about the 13' extension. Building material, especially sheet goods are in 4' increments. Why 13'?...
              Today, 12:11 PM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to How’s that warm weather RJ?
              by jim_mex
              Hi folks - I really feel sorry for you people north of the border.

Here in Central Mexico, apart from a couple of days at the end of January where we had a couple of showers in the evenings we have seen hardly any clouds in the sky during the day since the New Year and although we 've...
              Today, 12:02 PM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Blue Heron
              by jim_mex
              Wow! - this a stunning piece!

In particular the head is so lifelike it feels like if you got too close to this bird he (or she) would reach out and nip you with its beak....
              Today, 11:52 AM
            • planeur
              Reply to Blue Heron
              by planeur
              Hello Jo,
              It is me again , and after a close look of you Heron, WOW so much details and fine cuts. Was it a gift ?
              Just found the cie which sell the pattern ( in canada )

Have a good day.

planeur
              Today, 11:15 AM
            Working...
            X