looking for a skateboarder pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a skateboarder pattern

my granddaughter who loves to scroll saw, lol, is wanting me to cut out her friend a skateboarder plaque, does anyone have one or know where i can get one pretty quick. thanks, i haven't been on here much due to my hubbys health, i have done a little cutting, but not much. Thanks for any help

Steve Good has a pattern on his site here http://stevedgo.ipower.com/cat/?page_id=166
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Do you just want a basic skateboarder silhouette shape? do you want any wording on the plaque?
      Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

any, his name is jonathan, i think my granddaughter is sweet on him...lol

Comment

thanks....wood dog..

Comment

I hope this will work for you, just cut out the name and skateboarder and then can be mounted on a plaque or backer and framed, or whatever you like
            Attached Files
            Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
              Today, 12:59 AM
            • will8989
              Sundays market
              by will8989
              When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
              Today, 12:46 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by will8989
              I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
              Today, 12:27 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by jim_mex
              Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
              Yesterday, 08:47 PM
            • KarlB
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by KarlB
              Very well done!

Karl
              Yesterday, 07:36 PM
            Working...
            X