Dinosaur Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaur Puzzle

I am looking for Dinosaur puzzle patterns. Have been trying to find a copy of "Dinosaur Puzzle for Scroll Saw" with no luck.
    Any help on where I can find dinosaur puzzle pattern will be appreciate. Looking to make some for my granddaughter for Christmas. She is 5 so can not be to complicated.
    Thanks
    Cecil

There is a dinosaur puzzle on Steve Goods site
    Dinosaur puzzle

another one here too
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/...ur-puzzle.html

and one more here
    http://www.freewoodpuzzles.com/dino.html
    Last edited by Oges; 09-07-2011, 10:03 PM.
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Cecil u can find a few of them at The Wooden Teddy Bear, Inc. and there is a book called Dinosaur puzzles for the scroll saw by judy and dave peterson.. steve

Comment

Thefollowing link claim to have it in stock. $14.95

Dinosaur Puzzles for the Scroll Saw: 30 Amazing Patterns for Kids of All Ages (Scroll Saw Project Books)

Comment

I tried finding the book "Dinosaur Puzzle for Scroll Saw" but when you check the buy it button the price comes up used at @239.40. A lot more than I can pay for a pattern book.
          Cecil

Comment

You are right. I clicked on the add to cart and got the $200 + price. I had not done that before Irecommended the link.

Tom

Comment

No problem, I checked out several over the weekend with the same results. If some one has a used one for sale for 10-15 dollars let me know Please. I sure they are not selling for hundreds of dollars. Fox Chaple need to do a 2nd printing.
              Cecil

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                San Antonio Rock N’Roll
                by will8989
                Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the...
                Today, 03:05 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Today’s market
                by will8989
                I’m toast! All orders picked up, almost everything sold from the table. Did I say something about taking off tomorrow​​​​​? Nope....
                Today, 02:54 PM
              • tgiro01
                Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
                by tgiro01
                I must apologize to everyone on the list. I'm afraid my ornaments will be late. Thursday afternoon, Connie got checked into the hospital with congestive heart failure. Between that and her alzheimers, it has been an interesting couple of days. Once she is released from the hospital, she will go to an...
                Today, 01:58 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Today’s market
                by will8989
                These items, except the Christmas sign, are for 2 orders. Had a tough time this week, that brick wall kept getting in my way! Other than the market, I’m off until Monday! I decided to raise the price of the Christmas sign to $40. Tomorrow will be a heat wave - 45 at 6am! Mostly sunny. We’ll see...
                Yesterday, 07:49 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Fox Chapel show in May ???
                by will8989
                And lots of fun! Really enjoyed the dinners....
                Yesterday, 07:37 PM
              Working...
              X