Dinosaur Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaur Puzzle

I am looking for Dinosaur puzzle patterns. Have been trying to find a copy of "Dinosaur Puzzle for Scroll Saw" with no luck.
    Any help on where I can find dinosaur puzzle pattern will be appreciate. Looking to make some for my granddaughter for Christmas. She is 5 so can not be to complicated.
    Thanks
    Cecil

There is a dinosaur puzzle on Steve Goods site
    Dinosaur puzzle

another one here too
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/...ur-puzzle.html

and one more here
    http://www.freewoodpuzzles.com/dino.html
    Last edited by Oges; 09-07-2011, 09:03 PM.
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Cecil u can find a few of them at The Wooden Teddy Bear, Inc. and there is a book called Dinosaur puzzles for the scroll saw by judy and dave peterson.. steve

Comment

Thefollowing link claim to have it in stock. $14.95

Dinosaur Puzzles for the Scroll Saw: 30 Amazing Patterns for Kids of All Ages (Scroll Saw Project Books)

Comment

I tried finding the book "Dinosaur Puzzle for Scroll Saw" but when you check the buy it button the price comes up used at @239.40. A lot more than I can pay for a pattern book.
          Cecil

Comment

You are right. I clicked on the add to cart and got the $200 + price. I had not done that before Irecommended the link.

Tom

Comment

No problem, I checked out several over the weekend with the same results. If some one has a used one for sale for 10-15 dollars let me know Please. I sure they are not selling for hundreds of dollars. Fox Chaple need to do a 2nd printing.
              Cecil

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X