Dinosaur Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaur Puzzle

I am looking for Dinosaur puzzle patterns. Have been trying to find a copy of "Dinosaur Puzzle for Scroll Saw" with no luck.
    Any help on where I can find dinosaur puzzle pattern will be appreciate. Looking to make some for my granddaughter for Christmas. She is 5 so can not be to complicated.
    Thanks
    Cecil

There is a dinosaur puzzle on Steve Goods site
    Dinosaur puzzle

another one here too
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/...ur-puzzle.html

and one more here
    http://www.freewoodpuzzles.com/dino.html
    Last edited by Oges; 09-07-2011, 10:03 PM.
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Cecil u can find a few of them at The Wooden Teddy Bear, Inc. and there is a book called Dinosaur puzzles for the scroll saw by judy and dave peterson.. steve

Comment

Thefollowing link claim to have it in stock. $14.95

Dinosaur Puzzles for the Scroll Saw: 30 Amazing Patterns for Kids of All Ages (Scroll Saw Project Books)

Comment

I tried finding the book "Dinosaur Puzzle for Scroll Saw" but when you check the buy it button the price comes up used at @239.40. A lot more than I can pay for a pattern book.
          Cecil

Comment

You are right. I clicked on the add to cart and got the $200 + price. I had not done that before Irecommended the link.

Tom

Comment

No problem, I checked out several over the weekend with the same results. If some one has a used one for sale for 10-15 dollars let me know Please. I sure they are not selling for hundreds of dollars. Fox Chaple need to do a 2nd printing.
              Cecil

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
                Reply to Eagle
                by Sandy Oaks
                I agree, a beautiful piece and wonderful cutting. Years ago, my father had Alzheimer. The last six months we had him in the VA center in St. Cloud MN. His wood work shop is still in MN. I could not take it down to TN....
                Today, 12:00 PM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
                by Rolf
                I have been using spiral a lot more lately Thanks to Charles Hand stunning designs. I have used them of and on since I started scrolling.
                They were a real challenge on my Old Delta SS350. cutting straight in and out was easy, trying to cut details going sideways was the problem because of the...
                Today, 09:16 AM
              • Jimern
                Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
                by Jimern
                The best tip I have with spirals is to cut straight lines backwards. instead of pushing the work piece into the blade, pull it toward you. Seems to allow for better control on straight lines (most other lines too)
                Today, 05:27 AM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to Mexican Covid19 Vaccination logo - my version :)
                by Linda In Phoenix
                Go Wylie Coyote!!!
                Yesterday, 09:19 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to My lucky day!
                by will8989
                🍷🍷MD is a cluster mess. Getting the vaccine is fast. Getting the appointment is another story altogether. The county executive makes the rules for their own county. State says 65+ the jerk that runs this county says no, 75+ then puts a whole bunch of people on a priority list. But, there are state...
                Yesterday, 09:18 PM
              Working...
              X