squirrel tricycle feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squirrel tricycle feeder

Hello Folks : A few yrs back I had bought a copy of ScrollSaw an it had plans for a Squirrel Feeder in the shape of a kids Tricycle.. I have looked high an low an have been unable to locate it.... I was hoping some one might have a copy of that issue an if " possible ", either email me a copy , or be willing to part with their copy of it ..... We just got the Grandson his first tryke an thought what a hoot it would be ....... ...

Well we aren't allowed to share patterns out of the magazines as they are copy righted. You can contact Shannon and see if they still have a copy for sale of a past issue.

[email protected] Or call them at 800-457-9112.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Rooster it is in issue 28 ScrollSaw Woodworking and Crafts, you can order back copies from this site. Welcome by the way, and do come by again.
      Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Sundays market
        by will8989
        We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
        Today, 08:56 PM
      • Jim McDonald
        Reply to Interesting pallet
        by Jim McDonald
        I have harvested some very interesting specimens in the last 10 years. Bookmatched ash that was absolutely beautiful; red oak, maple, some spalted "something" and more.
        But since most of the cross boards on pallets are 3 to 4 nches wide and 3/8" to 5/8", I have few uses for...
        Today, 08:17 PM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to New tools
        by Quartz43
        I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
        Today, 03:40 PM
      • hotshot
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by hotshot
        You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
        Today, 02:27 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by RJweb
        I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
        Today, 01:31 PM
      Working...
      X