Concentric Ring Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concentric Ring Bowl

I was wondering if anyone has designed patterns for the Concentric Ring Bowl in the Vault...I did a search, but could not find them. This is the newer scrolled bowl that have rings cut different sizes and attached to sides that are like stair steps.....Sorry, but this is the only way I knew to explain them.
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Hey Larry, I believe there may be some patterns you could use on Steve Good's site at this link Baskets-Bowls-Boxes-Jars :

Good Luck!!!
    ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Yea Kim I do have a copy of the one on Steve's site, but I was hoping for some different designs. I know I saw them offered in one of the mailout catalogs for scrolling patterens...just not sure which one offered them...have to see if I kept them around.

Thanks
      Hawaiilad
      Larry

Comment

Gotcha!!! I just happened to get a catalog in the mail today, and maybe it might be what you are looking for...here is the link for their website: Scroller

Hope it helps!
        ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

You should also go to Sheila Landrys web site as they have some real unique bowls of the type you are describing Larry.

scroll saw basket patterns

DW
          Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
          John Wayne

Comment

Thanks Kim and DW....you both were right on..
            Hawaiilad
            Larry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• old fa_t
              And now for the questions
              by old fa_t
              I saw a "practice pattern" to learn how to operate my saw. I decided to print out what I thought was a fairly simple pattern that would cover all the cuts and possibly have something at the end. Please tell me that the pattern lines are really just suggestions. Improvisation is acceptable....
              Today, 12:49 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
              by Sandy Oaks
              For obvious reasons, I can't put this on the website. Repackaged and labeled from gross packs. Order any quantity and mix styles and sizes. Shipping $3.50 US only. Order from Denny by email at [email protected] to receive the following prices:

Pegas MGT Blades $2.92
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 09:58 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to This is what was in the Mayo Boxes
              by Rolf
              Isn't that called Moonshine?...
              Today, 08:09 AM
            • markdavd
              by markdavd
              Those are great! I would be interested in seeing how you box them.

BTW, Everclear is banned in some states but still available in others. I also recently saw another brand of 190 proof at the local ABC store here in Gibsonville, NC. (I did a quick Google and found the brand is Diesel)
              Today, 05:56 AM
            • NC Scroller
              by NC Scroller
              Totally agree for one project. I think that this is where my ADHD brain helps. I usually end up with numerous project waiting finish. When the weather is right I take them outside and spray. The water based poly is nice because cleanup is little more than running warm water through the spray un...
              Yesterday, 10:23 AM
            Working...
            X