Stuff for Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for Thanksgiving

I am wondering if anyone could make some cool stuff for thanksgiving..Like maybe a Stand up Turkey that can be taken apart and put away..Or anything to do with the holiday..I don't see many patterns for that holiday..Just something to get some pattern designers thinking..lol
    Michael.....Indy..........
    "Dream what to cut, Cut what you dream"
    On Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custo...g/177349793474

"EX-21 is my saw for life"

I have made these: The turkey using a scroll saw and O S B. The cornucopia using my table saw and miter saw and belt sander.
    Attached Files
    Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
    "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

That Cornucopia looks cool.. I like the concept on the Turkey..Exactly what Ii was looking for.
      Michael.....Indy..........
      "Dream what to cut, Cut what you dream"
      On Facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custo...g/177349793474

"EX-21 is my saw for life"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
        by will8989
        Beautiful!...
        Today, 09:19 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Big week here
        by will8989
        Bruce said he felt like he needed to look for a job when he first retired. That lasted for about a month and he hasn’t looked back since. I had a friend whose company gave him a 50th party. At the party he told them he was retiring in 2 weeks! Trust us, you will love being retired.
        Today, 09:09 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
        by jim_mex
        Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
        ingers crossed
        Today, 07:35 PM
      • cwmagee
        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
        by cwmagee
        I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
        Today, 05:39 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to New tools
        by jim_mex
        Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
        Today, 05:26 PM
      Working...
      X