Looking for Abbey Road Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Abbey Road Pattern

Has anyone ever seen a pattern for the Beatles Abbey Road album cover? I would like to purchase or otherwise obtain one. I have a few other Beatles items in my collection and think that that picture would make a great addition.

Thank,
    Ray F

The Sparetime Scroller

This place has a good pattern of Abbey Road available to purchase cut out, they also sell patterns but I cant see this one listed. You might want to contact them and see if they sell the Abbey Road one in pattern format

Scroll Saw Patterns and Hand Scrolled Wood Art#
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Going to be tough finding that one due to copyright issues.
      It is an iconic image and you can bet Apple Records guards that copyright as zealously as they would a Lennon/McCartney lyric.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Hi Ray,
        Here is a Sgt Pepper's pattern from scroll saw village. If the link does not work go to scroll saw village and search in the pattern library for beatles and it will show up. You may need to create a free account if you do not have one. This pattern is on my to do list.

http://scrollsawvillage.com/gallery/..._display_media

I hope this helps.
        Mark
        Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

Thanks folks for all your help. I knew it would be a longshot because of the copyright issues. Oges- I did contact Shambro about the pattern and they said it was not for sale, it was a nice cutting they had. I've done a few simple patterns myself, maybe I'll try this one.

Thanks again,

Ray F

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
            Big week here
            by Jim McDonald
            Well friends quite a week here on the prairie.
            Long back story, but our son was adamant we get a fast response COVID test last Saturday, so we could attend an outdoor gathering of his girlfrigirlfriend's family. About an hour into the ATV and dirt bike riding, he got off the 4-wheeler and dropped...
            Today, 01:20 PM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
            by Quartz43
            Earlier, I posted a question on where to get them. Someone suggested Amazon and that is where I got them.
            Today, 01:08 PM
          • jim_mex
            New tools
            by jim_mex
            Hi all - our recent home remodeling project has involved me getting back into my workshed after a lengthy absence to do some work to 'assist' the workmen on the job plus I now have a string of home furniture projects to look at undertaking now we have moved back into our home.

I decided...
            Today, 01:07 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
            by Jim McDonald
            Glad to hear you survived the remodel!...
            Today, 12:54 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by Sandy Oaks
            Thanks Jim. The face was the hard part....
            Today, 12:52 PM
          Working...
          X